2. ShillinG

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

when steam workshop will be added?
  3. ShillinG

Resolved Game stops when battle ends

problem has decided by itself. I just relaunched my laptop
  4. ShillinG

By the game stops do you mean the game crashing or freezing?
    Freezing
  5. ShillinG

Summary: when i beat bandit boss in steppe bandit lair and clicking "done" button (which is in results and stats of battle bar) game just stops. Anything can help me. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: yes, i took free armor Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  6. ShillinG

Becoming a monarch

Thank you all, guys, and today i became a sultan of Aserai on the elections)
  7. ShillinG

Becoming a monarch

Can a player become the monarch of faction after actual ruler death on the election?
  8. ShillinG

1.6.2 can't assign party role

for now use the in person "I'd like to assign you a new task". The lance thing is a intentional change iirc
    But how to assign role for a main character?
  9. ShillinG

Main quest

I destroyed Empire, came to Arzagos and i`ve got nothing. If i say to him "about the quest you`ve given me" he answers "you should not know it" or smth like this. So? what is the sense of main quest if i get nothing and can`t speak to him? Maybe TW will develop it in future updates, but now this...
  10. ShillinG

The Music is Great!

The battle musics are the best.

Agree with you. It's so epic, great, tremendous and very dramatic at the samw moment. Especially the first track, which refers me to battle od the Pellenor Fields from Lotr. They have done really great ost's
  11. ShillinG

Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Like, i noticed, that everyone who have problems has 8gig ram. I think that, there memory problems with game or minimal requirements have to be larger than 8gig ram.
    Very nice
    I paid for it and I can't play, because of unknown issues. Great.
  12. ShillinG

Dear developers, i can't leave a full feedback about game, because i my fps is too low literally everywhere on very low graphics.
    So, i played 10 hours and in every battle game become a slideshow. Fps is low in every part of game: main menu, global map etc. My specs are 1050 4 gb and core i5 7300hq.
    And every time i have launched a game on 1050. Also i optimized it with geforce experience and this soft set medium or high graphics.
    Taleworlds, i know that game is just in an early access, but i hope that you will do something with this, because me and other players, who have the same issue can't literally play and leave feedback about other game issues.
  13. ShillinG

I have serious lags and fps is very low on very low graphics. And this is the reason i really can't play the game. I have 1050 4gb and intel core i57300hq. Hope game will be optimized
  14. ShillinG

Taleworlds, thank you!

30??? they change the date??? OOMMMGGGG
    Yeah, my friend
Back
Top Bottom