Recent content by shiffd

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

It's poppin now. He was set as scout but I reset him to something else than back to scout again and it started popping. buggy bugs bugs. AKA as M&B core coding. I think they start with bugginess as a design goal.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Started a new game and the party scout has never gained a single point of scout ability. he started with focus and stats so his learning % is high and he had low scouting skill...so he should be leveling like crazy.

Is this broken again? still a super buggy game? I know the answer is yes but thought I would see if others see the same bug again/persistant/always
    so annoying.
  3. New game is broken

Hard isn't me or you. Introduce a few friends to this game. People who've never played it before. Set up a camera and watch them die over and over again. I don't care how cool you forum trolls think you are. new players will die for hours before they figure it out. i guess most of you don't...
  4. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

OK after a reload the enemy lords no longer camp in my castles.....I notice that after some time the game slows Waaaaaay down and pictures won't load. I can only play for so long before i need to close the game and reboot my PC in order to be able to play again.

SOmething has been done that really screws up performance and makes it eat up memory waaaaay too much... I don't know what you guys did but you've broke the game-

Caravans don't work anymore so I've lost half my income.

BUGGER
  5. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

can you please share a save file for this problem? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    today the problem came back. There are enemy lords camping out in my castles and towns again. can't fight them, can't imprison them. They just hang out in my castle free and healthy. So frustrating. This bug is deep. Whatever you did to fix it worked for a week or two.. and came RIGHT BACK.

In addition you have killled caravans. failed to fix the bug and introduced new ones. Nice update. LOL

Save sent and linked. What a bugger this is.
  6. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

looks like last update fixed most things...

except I can't have caravans anymore. Only cut my income in half. No biggie.... LOL
  7. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

Remember if you quit the game, the enemies really win.

I got rebels chilling in my fiefs too, it's comfy but they won't play board games with me cuz they hate me :sad:

You have to let town loyalty go below 20 for a chance of rebellions. If you mean your vassal, they not going to leave if they have money and a fief and you own too much of the map. Even if you took their fiefs away they probably won't leave if you power level of faction is high enough.

Yea they all too afraid of me to leave. They know I'm just waiting for someone to leave so I can star cutting more heads off. this game lost all its fun :sad:(
  8. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.
    No word and the new patch is broke as ever. They are adding more bugs than fixing them. Movement is broke and the game keeps crashing.

Can you at least tell me if I started over would it matter? Is this a bug for all games or is this something wrong with my save???
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Lots of crashes. This patch is unstable.
    Also movement is completely broke.
  10. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.
    So is this something that won't be fixed? Or is it in a future update??? Or ????
    If i can get an ETA on fix or no fix etc. I can decide if I quit playing the broken game forever or if I wait till it's playable again.
  11. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

the rebel prisoner types from new quest type are not transferrable. So we can't go sell them. Maybe you know about that. My save would also have that 'bug'.
  12. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Done

Total of issues in that save file

#1 enemies are free inside my castles. NOT COOL
    #2 prisoners are being autoreleased when castles exchange hands (they go from free to prisoner to free again...ugh!)
    #3 wife never had children, still hasn't had any
  13. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

Also, I think this is happening because I conquered the map. You need to let lords spawn outside of castles or just not let them be freed/bought if the faction freeing them has no castles. It's pretty simple. FIX YOUR CODE
  14. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

After doing the beta 1.5.6 update (the latest current update) there were some rebellions. I quickly quashed them. There are a few remaining members of enemy kingdoms. Most have been defeated but some have not. They remain as enemies. Most of the rebellions have remaining members and are active...
  15. Resolved Enemies hiding in MY TOWNS

Hi, the first item on your list is not a bug. Can you upload separate save files for the other items where the QA team can observe the issues to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it. As we cannot see the names of the save files, please also add which file is for which issue to the description as well.
    How is the first one not a bug? There are suppose to be characters in the help menu that say they are in X or Y town but actually are not and can never be found in the game world? How is that not a bug?

About uploading files. I'll try to do it when I have time and I'll let you know with a post here and links
Back
Top Bottom