Recent content by Shemaforash

1. Shemaforash

Is it viable to use sledgehammers from horseback?

Is it viable in single-player to use sledgehammer type weapons like the Maul, Sledgehammer and Great Hammer from horseback?
    I read a lot of mixed things about two-handed weapons from horseback, from people saying that they just aren't practical, to people stating that they are enjoyable to use.
    I also think that the slaver troop tree uses sledgehammers from Horseback, but then again, they aren't exactly the strongest units in the game.

I know that everything is viable in single-player is you are a master of the game, but I am not a master of the game.
    I wouldn't use it, there are a few problems that come to mind with 2h and hammers on horseback. The reach is too short, it exposes you to projectiles while riding around and the attack speed is also very slow.

Scimitars, cleavers, awlpikes and morningstars are much better alternatives.

Steppe charger is by far the best horse in warband native.

--- Armor only affects foot movement speed
  2. Shemaforash

Shema video thread

Maybe last native moments? MM ded

3. Shemaforash

South American Servers

Hello,

We are currently looking into various server provider alternatives and will set up some South American servers as soon as possible.
    so? three and a half years later this was clearly a lie
  4. Shemaforash

About a Future TW game.

Ive played since OG mount & blade. I’m telling you, I will never preorder a TW game again. And I will wait years after “release” to even consider buying another product. I do not believe they are capable of releasing good games now or ever.
    I don't think TaleWorlds understands what they did to their original fanbase, they have surely attracted new players but it's impressive how easily they've soured so many diehard old fans.
  5. Shemaforash

Devs - What are you even doing?

I thought the developers had developed a "dynamic" flow of server capacity for its competitive matchmaking system which delayed what everyone truly wanted, that is custom servers. Now that "dynamic" capacity raising mechanics isn't working for the masterserver/masterlist huh.
    Good impressions in front of an audience of 41.000 viewers. You're done ****ed up. Just returned to say that.

image.png

Glad to see everyone's still just as angry about the state of the game and about Taleworlds as back when we got ignored in alpha/beta/early access
  6. Shemaforash

MP Everything wrong with kicking

Merged with "make kicking like warband" by @shatti , his OP starts here

Added to the "Top Suggestions & Feedback" list.

3 years later and you can see that the state of multiplayer, taleworlds response to feedback is at the same state as in beta. They literally do not give a single **** about developing multiplayer. Surprised to see you as community manager now but I hope you can change it positively
  7. Shemaforash

Apis Europae [AE] Masters of the Universe

presents a new video
    the lost AE tapes
    POV Shemaforash

8. Shemaforash

Shema video thread

presents a new video
    the lost AE tapes
    POV Shemaforash

9. Shemaforash

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Hello, I have a weird question. Why are lance position in warband multiplayer swapped on cavalry compared to native? Even on Nord Cavalry depending on which spawn you are in the lance position changes... Just curious if it was an intended change or maybe it's not known this has changed
  10. Shemaforash

[WAUL] Discussion and Suggestions

No offense but I just had a look at the map thread, your edits of the original maps are a disgrace and you just strongarmed these awful maps into a tourney. Not to mention just the sheer audacity to put the most open maps into a 6v6 tourney, with new flags, and completely altering the way these maps are played since like 10 years of the game. You think anyone wanted these changes, or even wanted to see these maps reintroduced into a 6v6 tourney? They look like **** and you should feel bad.

A competitive tournament is not your little playground to playtest new maps, which would blatantly be rejected by responsible administrators.
  11. Shemaforash

Shema video thread

Bruh u still addicted
    i like putting up my lil clips that are sometimes up to 6 years old by now cos ive been postponing it forever
Back
Top Bottom