Recent content by Sheeva

1. Sheeva

Original Thread - Introduction and Discussion

Unable to open file: CommonRes\fur_armors_a.brf
  2. Sheeva

Someone to look out for

I honestly feel sad and frightened after seeing that video.
    I am not a religious person, but i think that you dudes making this comments about how funny it is, need to get a grip, since this is actually incredibly freaky.
    I hope he dies before he can do any more harm to his own mind, and others.
  3. Sheeva

french vidéo

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,86.0.html

I respectfully request that you stop posting in english forums and go to the french ones, where people will actually understand you
  4. Sheeva

OpenBRF Problem

Urlik said:
    when you click on open file a window will pop up asking which file you wish to open

simply use the standard windows buttons at the top of this window to browse to your mod\textures folder rather than the native\textures folder

What do you mean? I already have my mesh in the resource folder, and the texture in the texture folder. All in my mod folder of course..

It continues to say that i am in native module (at the bottom right) even though i have imported things from the resource and texture folder in my module.
    I have done all the stuff you have told me to do before you said it, you must think i am retarded or something. Maybe it is brfedit interfering with things, because i cant open my brf in openbrf, i have to import the mesh instead.

EDIT: this is ****ing ****e, the arsehole who made openbrf needs their brain sorted

EDIT: Sorted it lol, i just imported ****e from wherever then saved the brf into the folder. It wont display the texture though, something about not understanding the format (it is in .dds format though)
  5. Sheeva

New Factions

Guthrum said:
    Bite Me said:
    Which factions do you want in next?
    I'D say the scary scots :grin:

Thats complete ****. The last jacobite rebellion was in 1745 and 1746, atleast 54 years before this mod is set. Would be interesting to have them, although they are a boring theme to have since they carried ****ty rifles and knives
  6. Sheeva

OpenBRF Problem

bump?  :neutral:
  7. Sheeva

Starting Gear

open the .py files with IDLE, and use ctrl + f to find what you are looking for. Other than that, i really dont know how to help you. Though a lot of the menu stuff can be found in game_menus.py. I know literally nothing about scripting so anything other than this i cannot help you

EDIT:
    Press ctrl + f and paste this into the box

("begin_adventuring",[],"Become an adventurer and ride to your destiny.",[

From below there, you can modify what the player will get if they choose so and so background thing. The game organises it into the series of choices you make. By the way, the lines in red with the ## at the start are disabled lines, from older versions of m&b i think
  8. Sheeva

Official 3D art thread - Warband

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5515/71865692.jpg

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/1945/swordm.jpg

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1822/garrisoncap.jpg

The garrison cap seems barely perched on the head, but it doesnt look all that bad. I love that cusped falchion mesh i made, the one with the curvy blade
  9. Sheeva

OpenBRF Problem

The problem is.. i dont have a clue how to change it so that it looks for the module.ini in my mod folder rather than native folder.. this is pissing me off majorly right now
  10. Sheeva

SP Fantasy [WB] Rise of Celedon (Recruiting)

I would **** my pants if even 5% of those objectives were accomplished
  11. Sheeva

Roman Gladius

FrisianDude said:
    I like the handle, but the blade is a grey-ish. :razz:

The alpha channel thing renders it white in m&b engine, so its not too bad. Unfortunately, no matter how much i try i cannot get it to go ingame. I dont have the brains for anything beyond modelling
  12. Sheeva

Request: Tourney Helm without the plume

Maybe you should download brfedit.
  13. Sheeva

Roman Gladius

Textured model  :smile:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8949/gladiusswordpicture.jpg
  14. Sheeva

Roman Gladius

mr.master said:
    Sheeva said:
    mr.master said:
    Nice looking :razz:

Thx, it is the first model i have ever finished, plus it looks a lot sweeter than any other mesh i have ever done.. wings 3d is a really easy program to figure out and use compared to blender and others :grin:. I'm going to try and implement into m&b soon
    It's very nice :razz: You should put some hard egdes on the blade to make it look sharp. Yes wings is easy learn :razz: I use it myself too. Every model that I have to my mod/non mod has been made with wings. Although they ain't too pretty, wings gets the job done very well :razz:. There are a few tutorials on how to add items for mb if you don't know how to. Best to check that the sword is the same size as a existing sword in mb before putting it into the game.

Thank you :smile:, i have a bunch of tutorials saved on my desktop for texturing and suchlike, so it shouldnt be a problem ^^
    Also, the gladius is a stabbing weapon, as such only the point is sharp. My grandfather owned a sword that was for stabbing, and it stabs through things like butter, even though it is 150 years old.

EDIT:
    I have improved it some :grin:, the blade looked fat from the side, but now i have changed this, it looks very authentic :grin:
  15. Sheeva

Re-implement Some Old Features

Where did all the dark knights, foraging parties and prisoner trains all go off too? :O The lack of above features is crippling to the game's system i think. Lords are impossible to fight at harder difficulties because they are too bulky.. the foraging and war parties bridged that gap.
Back
Top Bottom