Recent content by ShaunTheMad

1. Resolved Cannot create a Kingdom even though all requirements are met

It has been changed lately. Now you need to assign a governor to your fief first and then you can create your own kingdom via dialogue with the governor.
    So I tried that and it did work, however as you can see on the screenshot the quest still tells you to do it through the clan screen. If this is an intended change they should change the quest.
  2. Resolved Cannot create a Kingdom even though all requirements are met

Summary: I have completed all the requirements to create a non-imperial kingdom, and I have left the kingdom I was previously a part of, but the option to create my own kingdom on the clan screen is still not appearing. How to Reproduce: Leave a kingdom, keep your holdings. Have you used cheats...
  3. In Progress Unable to ransom a companion taken prisoner by bandits

Summary: Dima the Wanderer was leading a caravan when she was attacked by bandits and captured. I went to the nearest city and spoke with the ransome broker to get her back but I am unable to ransom her. How to Reproduce: I have uploaded the save to: http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ Note...
  4. Resolved Unable to exit dialog with Ransom broker in Danustica

Hello, this issue is fixed on version e1.5.8. You can switch to e1.5.8(current BETA) version or wait until the current live version updates. Please let me know if the issue persists on a new campaign in e1.5.8.
    I am indeed now able to exit the dialog with the ransom broker, however I am still unable to ransom my companion. I will submit a seperate ticket for that issue.

Thank you
  5. Resolved Unable to exit dialog with Ransom broker in Danustica

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    Save uploaded, forgot to include the link in the description but I did describe the issue and how to replicate it.
  6. In Progress [e 1.5.7] Notable Power Decreasing to the Negatives

I've observed this as well, playing 1.5.7 un-moded
  7. Resolved Unable to exit dialog with Ransom broker in Danustica

The same in the few other cities. Not only in Danustica.
    Can confirm. Reload the old and tried the exact same thing with the ransom broker in Onira and had the exact same problem. This seems to occur whenever you have a companion who has been captured. I tried to test this on the beta branch, but my companion kept defeating the bandits that were capturing her on 1.5.7 so I can't say if it's been fixed in the beta branch.
  8. In Progress [1.5.7 Stable] Child Education gets canceled by back arrow, no option to re-start it

I also encountered this issue. Playing version 1.5.7 un-moded.
  9. Resolved Stuck at ransom Broker

Wish I had seen this before I posted a new thread, but I also a similar issue reported here:
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ialog-with-ransom-broker-in-danustica.439877/
  10. Resolved Unable to exit dialog with Ransom broker in Danustica

Summary: See the linked image. Notice the dialog option that is conspicuously missing. How to Reproduce: Visit the Tavern in Danustica and find the Ransom Broker (if he spawns at all) and talk to him. I am unsure if this only happens under certain conditions but I the time I had a companion who...
  11. Need More Info The Puluc board glitches into the table in Sturgian Castles

When a Sturgian Castle is conquered by the Khuzait the board game is replaced with Puluc. Unfortunately the Puluc board seems to be inside the table making it often impossible to actually play the game.
  12. For Caravan Companions: Trade or Tactics?

So I ran a little experiment to test how much of an impact the trade skill had on caravan profits. I deployed one companion with 100 trade skill and no tactics, and another with 80 tactics and no trade skill and tracked their daily revenue for 26 day. I gave both parties the same standard guards and did not modify their troops. What I found was that characters with high trade make more profits than those without. My spicevendor companion with 100 trade had an average revenue 196 higher than the falcon with no trade skill. That said on the 26th day I had to end the test because her caravan got destroyed by bandits.

A last point on all assigning your own troops to a caravan by finding them on the overland map and asking to inspect their troops. You can make make a Carvan much more resilient by assigning high tier troops, however, this will cut heavily into the caravan's profit margin though. All cavalry caravans will be much more survivable since they are able to avoid bandits and enemy armies, but that also means they will spend much more of their time running away from bandits than doing actual trading, which again cuts into your profits.
  13. Resolved Party teleports after a siege

I've encountered this issue as well. It seems to occur specifically when an army breaks off a siege.
  14. [e1.3.0] Enemy lord keeps besieging my town after he agreed to retreat.

This isn't just a version 1.3 issue, it has existed since release. It appears that when you negotiate with the AI to leave you alone they then immediately decide what to do next with no regard to what they agreed to do which typically means they will immediately attack you again.
  15. Resolved Village spawn bug with heavy infantry group

This happens with the Skirmisher group as s well on nearly all village maps and in bandit hideouts.
Back
Top Bottom