Recent content by Shatari

1. Shatari

What made you happy today?

I had a successful day of trading today. I'm down an annoying escape artist billy goat and some unwanted roosters (the latter of which I was actually going to give away for free because they were too violent to let out to graze), and in exchange I got 50 laying hens and two cases of Little...
  2. Shatari

corona? :(

Some of them latched on to the sound bite, and they're convinced that it's fake, while most of the others think it's not in America and/or it's blown way out of proportion. My grandmother is blowing it off as a "God's Will" thing, so she doesn't care if she gets sick.
  3. Shatari

corona? :(

My grandfather just died, and his symptoms matched the virus to the letter, but the hospital didn't have any tests to spare, and the they won't (or can't) do any posthumous testing. My grandmother was with him throughout his final hours, and they're doing a big funeral/family get-together...
  4. Shatari

What's on your mind?

Meanwhile, I just came here to have a good time and now I'm feeling attacked...
  5. Shatari

Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

That color combo is definitely better. If the colors can't be switched in the near future then I may switch over to Chrome so I can use that.
  6. Shatari

Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Is it possible to disable the "reply" option when you're highlighting text in someone's post? I'm dyslexic, and it's very hard for me to read unless I can highlight the text as I go, but that button makes that very hard to do. Also, could you add back in the classic light brown Taleworlds color...
  7. Shatari

What's on your mind?

I'm mind boggled at how people are buying up all of the toilet paper in bulk around here. Meanwhile, I've still got an entire pallet of the stuff that I bought back when Pharmor went out of business. I've got about 8 years wroth left before I run out, though I have started giving some of it to...
  8. Shatari

? Red Dead Redemption 2 PC

I picked up the original at a yard sale for $5, so by the time I've got a game center up and have played through it I imagine this one will be discounted cheap enough to buy. Go team "Poor, but too busy for that to really matter"!
  9. Shatari

What pissed you off today? v. VI

It's UPS policy; the seller is their client, whereas they don't know me from Adam. I can call them to try and straighten up future packages, but since I've already done that multiple times it doesn't seem to be sticking.
  10. Shatari

My parents were able to pick up the package. Yay! At least they were heading that way today, so we didn't have to waste much time or gas getting it. Oh, UPS refuses to talk to me directly. I have to ask the seller to talk to them, since he's the one who bought the label. That's the weird part...
  11. Shatari

UPS has hit a new low when it comes to disappointing me. Used to, they'd just say "**** it" and ship it right back to the sender. A phone call got them to hold the packages at the UPS center until I drove an hour to pick them up, and eventually I even got them to either deliver it to our gate...
  12. Shatari

What scared you today?

Honestly, things had been going vaguely okay for quite a while. We're treading water, which is way better than we used to do.
  13. Shatari

What scared you today?

Sorry to double post, but I just had a lovely scare. We came in from a long day's work and discovered that the house was full of smoke. It turns out that the power box to my parent's apartment had been leaking water, and had corroded the wiring to the point of setting the wall on fire...
  14. Shatari

My sister has spent about 20 years complaining about how painful and horrible her periods were to any doctor that she saw. One of them finally listened, and sure enough there was some bad, hard to spell stuff going on down there. They just removed her uterus, and she's going to be bed ridden for...
  15. Shatari

What made you happy today?

Our local area has started up a program where various public buildings (police, fire, etc) and some of the churches have installed "blessing boxes", nice little boxes where you can stash supplies for the needy. Mostly food, but you're allowed to use the bottom shelf for other items. We're...