Recent content by Shark riding raptor

1. Need More Info CRITICAL ERROR - Mount&BladeII causes Kernel-power 41 error

New update, anyone still having this issue?
  2. In Progress Game freezes & causes complete hardware reboot

Hey there Taleworlds!

Since the recent update (1.3.0 Beta branch) came out earlier today, I thought I'd try it out again. Sadly I have to report that Im still experiencing hardware crashes at random intervalls. Sometimes it's when running around the campaign map & sometimes during battle.
    So I thought I might test my pc again - GPU stress test went perfectly as well as other CPU stress tests. I seriously do not know what to do anymore, and I really hope this is not being forgotten since I'm not buying a whole new pc just to be able to play Bannerlord - when other games run perfectly smooth on my specs.

Would really appreciate it, if you guys dont stop working on this matter (what I do not think). Just a friendly reminder from an old beloved fan of the series. Keep up the work TW!
    Bummer, hoped it would be fixed by now.
  3. I have been scammed and bamboozled by a company which game i have waited like 8 years for

Oh geez, if only there was a huge blue banner on the product page warning that the game is in production and thus unfinished. Meaning it might not working properly (or at all) and having missing features...
  4. Need More Info Issue where there is random restarts of my computer

Anyone tried it yet with the newest update?
  5. In Progress Game freezes & causes complete hardware reboot

Ok so a while back I posted a crash report about my game crashing. Not sure if the image upload works now, but this is how my game looks like before crashing: it worked just fine for about 35+hrs of gameplay beforehand (not consecutive, obvs!)

Since the 1.0.10 build it started working again, but today it crashed in the same manner - rebooted my computer and now my display looks like this:

I've seen a lot other posts debating whether it's the game causing these crashes or if people's hardwares are just out-dated and need replacing... looks like I've just joined the club as well...

If you still have that messed up screen, install DDU and let it remove your Nvidia/AMD GPU drivers and redownload and install them. That should hopefully fix that screen.

It won't fix the game crashing tho, that's on the devs to fix (albeit you're the first person I see who has this screen issue after the game crashing).
  6. Need More Info CRITICAL ERROR - Mount&BladeII causes Kernel-power 41 error

I already commented on another post about the same problem.

PSU is brand new, and all the components are less than 7 months old and have been checked for faults 2 weeks ago.

Also so far it only happened in Bannerlord. It happened when I was in my inventory screen swapping gear.

Specs:

5700 XT
    Ryzen 3700x
    16 GB RAM
  7. Need More Info Issue where there is random restarts of my computer

Had the same happen to me, game hangs + sound glitch and then my PC reboots.

Inb4 "IT's a hARdwARe IsSUE!". PSU is brand new, and all the components are less than 7 months old and have been checked for faults less than 2 weeks ago.

Also so far it only happened in Bannerlord. It happened when I was in my inventory screen swapping gear.

5700 XT, Ryzen 3700x, 16 GB RAM is what I use.
Back
Top Bottom