Recent content by shadyroluo

1. Siege still lags horribly... even after 9 months? or is it my rig's issue?

Do you remember which castle/town? Right now there are certain ones that have terrible performance due to poor AI pathing, which will drop fps regardless of your system. This seems to impact the majority of battanian castles/towns and a few others, but there are some castles/towns with good performance so if you have ****ty performance on all of the maps then it might be your 2700 bottlenecking you (if this is the case then limiting battle size should help)

Oooh that makes a whole lot of sense, I get decent performance (everything runs fine on high settings) on normal battle maps, plains hills rivers whatever, but some of the sieges have small lags/FPS dips, and some of them have crazy FPS drops, whole thing just like a slideshow.

The town I just had a bad experience with was Diathma, now that I think about it, I started this playthrough on the Khuzait side, already took several Khuzait towns/castles, most of those didn't really have bad performance issues, only tiny lags here and there.

But yeah, 2700X could use an upgrade, might just build a new rig next year. But even assuming the CPU is bottlenecking, I can't see how it would cause the FPS go from 60ish to 15ish, likely the pathing issue you mentioned, thanks for the heads up.
  2. Siege still lags horribly... even after 9 months? or is it my rig's issue?

Per title, siege performance is still horrible, after waiting 6 months since EA first started... literally makes the game unplayable. Please let me know if it's my rig, some of my settings, or I need to wait for further performance optimization patches... Ryzen 2700X with Nvidia 2080, 16GB of...
  3. Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

haven't played since May, i'll play if they actually fully implement the perks/character development, what's the point if i can't progress... also, they need to make the crafting system better, why can't we craft armors if we can craft weapons, whole inventory should be craftable, obviously other than horses which might be able to do with raising horses on a farm or something
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

haven't played this for couple months now, refuse to play until at THE VERY LEAST the perks are fully implemented and functional, and yet it's still not.
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Thanks for the info! I went and found that fixed launcher has been updated to resolve this issue, I reinstalled the newer version of fixed launcher and now everything works again.
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Have you installed fixed lanucher modification before?

Yes sir I have, did that break or something? I tried launching the game without that mod and it still won't work.
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Rip, can't even start the game now, and it's not the mods, since i tried to start the game with no mods. This started to happen after downloading yesterday's hotfix. Was able to get in to the game fine before yesterday's hot fix. The game's launcher just won't launch, it'll try to start the launcher then the icon on the windows taskbar at the bottom just disappears, it seems like the launcher is just crashing with no error message for some reason.
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Maybe next week.

Maybe next year.
  9. Siege FPS Drop and Stutter (1.4.2 Beta)

Hi, Could yall please look into the siege FPS drop and lag spikes? It does seem better compared to 1.4.0, where just about every battle had this problem (I'm on 1.4.2 Beta), but it's still only a matter of time before the lag spike and fps drop sets in during most siege battles. (It seems like...
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Because the game was under development for more than 8 years. And there are also many statements of Armagan where they were planning to "release" when they are ready. Also, Early-access doesn't mean DevBuild. EA is also a form of release and that's why the main release is called "Full release". And if you promise the following on your web page then people will expect "wealth of content that will keep players engaged for many hours"
    If you are okay with all these bugs and weirdness after 8 years of development, sure, go ahead and be the tester after paying AAA price.
    However, you being okay with this won't keep me away from stating my mind in the forum. Especially while game's active users are on decline.

According to your logic, we shouldn't say anything because it's EA. Also it's not clear that game will be in full release after a year. That's just your assumption. Regardless to that, I think you are missing the argument here but I won't bother to argue anyway.

+1, fanboys can't stand critical comments about the game, always using EA as the excuse to everything. We love the game too, doesn't mean we can't and shouldn't criticize it for its shortcomings. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, even if they think that EA is fine the way it is, doesn't mean we have to agree and think that way too.
  11. Lord Immediately Defect after Persuasion?

Per title, anybody actually know how the lord defection mechanic work? My kingdom have over 10k power, after I convince a fief-less lord, he/she immediately defects to another kingdom within a day... what's the issue here? Would be really nice if TW could explain to us how the lord defection...
  12. Resolved Unable to find AI Lords After Their Faction has been Wiped Out

Per title, some AI lords cannot be located at where the encyclopedia says they are at, after their original faction has been wiped out from the map. I have constantly refreshed the encyclopedia and still cannot find them. They are said in the encyclopedia to be located near one of the city that...
  13. History of Bannerlord: The Battle of Pendraic

I always have time to talk about the Battle of Pendraic.
  14. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

so no point to play on beta for me since there is barely new thing its wise to play stable .

+1, 1.4.0 is really not much of a change gameplay wise, lot of minor fixes. It would be wise to play on 1.3.0 for more mod and general stability.
  15. Patch Notes e1.2.1 & Beta Hotfix

Where are the patch notes? I can't find them?

It's in this thread, you have to scroll back a few pages to find where Callum posted the latest patch note... If not sarcastic, then this is really a case in point lol.
Back
Top Bottom