Recent content by shadowarcher

1. shadowarcher

World of Tankcraft

The D1 is actually quite fun to play, especially when I'm in the mood to go as slow as a T95 and not be able to penetrate anything that isn't 2 feet away  :P. 
  2. shadowarcher

Screenshot Mega Thread

3. shadowarcher

Official 3D art thread!

I'm improving slowly, if you look back at my earlier work they're most blocky and really really ugly, now they're just mostly blocky and slightly less ugly which to me is an improvement  :P. And I have tried to use edge split but it went horribly wrong as I ruined one my favourite designs...
  4. shadowarcher

Official 3D art thread!

Decided to redesign the AV-1 18 tank as I severely botched up the chassis on the last version. This time I've gone for a BT, T-34, KV-1 and Maus styled tank instead of just T-34 and Maus. It's coming along nicely I reckon, just need to add tracks, redo the MG port, redo the wheels, remake the...
  5. shadowarcher

The Official Art thread

She's 22 and I'm 21
  6. shadowarcher

The Official Art thread

I absolutely love Valkyria Chronicles, Nancy Dufour is my favourite character (mainly because she looks and acts like my girlfriend  :P).
  7. shadowarcher

World of Tankcraft

The 76mm does do more damage, but I don't have that unlocked on the M4A2 Sherman III and it's not as fun using the standard AT guns. With the 105mm derp I may only do minimal damage, but it does knock out quite a few modules so I've been using it as either a city hit and run brawler or a medium...
  8. shadowarcher

World of Tankcraft

Well ****, there goes my money making scheme of using the M4A2 Sherman III with the M4 105mm derpgun, gun rammer and coated optics and sniping from afar  :(.
  9. shadowarcher

Official 3D art thread!

The tracks are placeholders, they're from my earlier model the Panzer SK Ausf K 105. I plan to make new ones as soon as I make the chassis and turret look a lot more prettier than what it currently is.
  10. shadowarcher

Official 3D art thread!

Currently working on a new tank, this one named after our resident Antonis just because I'm nice (I sincerely apologize for placing your name on this piece of crap I call a model). I made it inside half an hour mind and I'm still working on it so bare with me, I just felt like I'd show you it...
  11. shadowarcher

Congrats!

Congrats Antonis!, I really wasn't expecting a release of this. I'm now gonna be torn between playing this and Sayazn, although I may just play yours a bit more  :P.
  12. shadowarcher

Screenshots

13. shadowarcher

Little Bit About Yourself

Name's Mark and I finished studying a BTEC National Diploma level 3 in Games Design at college in 2013. As for what I want, I haven't a bloody clue...although as Docm mentioned a sandwich would be nice right about now  :lol:.
  14. shadowarcher

Official 3D art thread!

Perhaps you will and maybe you won't  :wink: Thanks for the tips  :D