Recent content by SgtButters

1. SgtButters

Resolved Item color comparison gone from inventory

Doesn't look like there's any way to resolve it other than restarting your save and not choosing either option for the first trade skill. Hopefully, this is resolved on the next patch.
  2. SgtButters

Dev Blog 09/08/18

Great Blog! Can't wait for Gamescom, word is they're going to show some more single player.

I noticied the Wheat flake is grey at the top of the icon. My assumption is that the wheat icon gets more grey as the unit of food is consummed.
  3. SgtButters

Dev Blog 31/05/18

I'm asking my girlfriend of 3 and a half years to marry me tomorrow (wish me luck). I didnt know her when Bannerlord was announced. Like many others I frantically searched the web every week, nearly every day to see if their was anything more Bannerlord related that I hadn't already seen. When we started dating she'd always ask whats that your looking at (Bannerlord google search on my phone). Since then my love for the Mount and Blade Series has never died and my longing for Bannerlord has never gone. I have found another love now whom I spend all my time with. I enjoy these blogs, I understand good things take a while and I understand that TaleWorlds is a small team of devs compared to other companies that can produce games in half the time and what they're striving for is so so much more then just another Warband with better graphics. So stop making complaints about how long things are taking or how they told us it that it may come out in 2016 then 2017. I've known I wanted to marry this girl since early on. I've had this engagement rings for months and have been working on when and how I'm gonna propose for months now. What I'm getting at is good things take time and even though we may say or think things, plans can always change. What we've seen from Bannerlord is incredible, what people dont take into account is the scope of this game and how everything was built from nothing. This isnt the same game same engine sorta crap Battlefield and Call of Duty pull off often. This is a seriously going to be an amazing game and as fans we should stand by them and provide support instead of hate. Me and my partners relationship hasn't been all smooth sailing, theirs beens trials, theres been times where we both wanted to give up, but for each other we worked through it together and resolved our differences and now I'm in a place where I feel amazing with her. So stick with TaleWorlds and look past the fact that its taking longer then you'd like, otherwise you may just miss out on that feeling.
  4. SgtButters

Dev Blog 17/08/17

Sounds great, and I’m really glad the team is putting in a lot of hard work to produce something amazing. I just want to know where the line is. A game could theoretically be worked on for hundreds of years always being worked on yet never being released because the people making it have no limitations or money restrictions. And new ideas and possibilities will always come up. Content can always be added and removed but time will always go by and we will never regain that time. I think people really want to know is what is being worked on at this point in the games development. What I want to know is how we have come from possible beta at the end of 2016 to just doing the finishing touches around E3 to no clear announcement date because you have no limitations or pressure from a business perspective. I’m not complaining, I was one of the first to see the trailer pop up on YouTube all those years ago. I obviously can wait. And I’m really pleased that you have been far more transparent with us lately. But the nitty gritty needs a clear answer. If you can’t do this can you please give us like an hour or two of gorgeous game play pretty please :smile:
  5. SgtButters

Dev Blog 10/08/17

We won't get new details till Gamescom. Next weeks blog will likely be an interview with the CEO of Taleworlds, and then another to tell you they'll be at Gamescom and when to tune in.

I didn't expect anything more than these weekly blogs to take a minimal approach. So many people *****ing about a release date... they obviously aren't ready. Sure details is what we're really after but that's what Gamescom and the following press interviews are for. Want to learn more, why not suggest someone in the press to ask certain questions and please for goodness sake don't waste "when's the release date" on the twitch stream again.
  6. SgtButters

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/1470841715932394781/
  7. SgtButters

Why not just release single player in early access (which I'm certain most will appreciate) and then take time to perfect multiplayer. if they can't give us that why not at the very least work on their communication with their fans. Why not tell us something we haven't heard of before. Give us some actual news that will surprise us. Something we don't expect. if they can't give us that I ask why must they be so quiet with us. Say hello regularly, introduce us to a team member, show us your motion capture in action... give us something to latch onto. i understand that working on a game is time consuming and that they are putting all there work into it rather than taking time to let us know what is up so that we can have it as fast as possible... but what little time does it take to write a few words on twitter or facebook. Just say hello, I'm begging you Taleworlds... I need more bannerlord!!
  8. SgtButters

Cool thanks, that all being said would it be safe to assume that rather then they answering all our questions that they be using there time to work on the game and prepare for gamescom?
  9. SgtButters

What exactly does a community manager do? Other than the obvious (manage a community). What else are they responsible for?
  10. SgtButters

They never lied to us. They must of come across something unexpected during development and there hope to release in "some form" (could of been real early access) changed. Whatever happened there is no doubt they will deliver a better experience the more this game is delayed. Yes we all want our hands on it now. Yes there PR team lacks actually interacting with us on a regular basis. Yes we expect more from them at this point. But as many have said before, they don't owe us anything. They're not obligated to share anything with us. For all we know the game could pop up in early access tomorrow. There is nothing chaining them down. They're a indie company being funded by the Turkish government. They have the funds to develop the best game they can. So many people assume they keep changing there mind and changing mechanics. I struggle to understand how 5 years into a game delopment they would still be changing critical things that take time. If you want to be mad at anything be mad at the fact they don't talk to us about what's going on. Don't get your own hopes up over nothing. They didn't promise what we will hear about and it was always up to them what they wanted to show. Get your hopes up for Gamescom a convention a lot closer to home for Taleworlds. Expect them to role out a good **** then.
  11. SgtButters

The gameplay videos where impressive but I want to learn more info about things we havent seen before or know very little about. We already knew the ai had to of been improved and the sergeant system was inspired by a warband mod. Sheild bashing was already apart of Vikings so its to be expected. We had already seen what formations we could use in other battle gameplay videos. So really the only things ive learnt from this content is a deeper look into the visual and audio improvements compared to warband. The actual combat visuals/mechanics such as attack chaining and directional shield blocking.

I think some have been let down because they expected to see something we hadnt already seen or known about. Im not just talking about a release window but had they focussed on features we didnt know all that much about I think we'd all be happy. That being said this is E3 the biggest gaming event of the year and as much as I thought they would take this oportunity to really shine out there and get peoples attention, I think they've stuck to showing some goring action to aim for the majority who know very little about Mount and Blade rather then give us some video on economy and castle building etc.

I hope to hear more from an interview in the next few days or prehaps weeks, hoping they give us more details not just the same info for every interview. Im expecting not to hear anything new until Gamescom. We will likely be told we will hear more news "soon". And my guess they still dont have a ball park on a set release day time frame. I wanna say Q4 2017 but if this game continues at this rate im expecting no sooner then Q2 2018.
  12. SgtButters

Rungsted93 said:
    Lol look what RockPaperShotgun wrote about Bannerlord  :grin:

bannerlord.png

SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!!
  13. SgtButters

I think we'll see it be released on early access on steam sometime after E3 and from there we'll receive weekly-monthly patches going into 2018. But that's just my thoughts. Whatever the case may be I hope Taleworlds doesnt have another set back and they can give it to us before Christmas.
  14. SgtButters

I just wanted to quote something from Lusts answer page

Do you think it will be released before 2018? or before 2019?
    Yes

15. SgtButters

I hope they realise a behind the scenes of the development of Bannerlord, I don't know about all you but I'd exactly be interested in seeing that even after the games release.
Back
Top Bottom