Recent content by SGT_Night

1. SGT_Night

Patch Notes e1.5.9

I moved to the telemetry branch and suddenly all my performance issues (UI and Battle related) were gone, then i rolled back to the main branch and the issues are still gone. Everything is working fine now :unsure:
  2. SGT_Night

Laggy menus

Can you submit a new telemetry again in 1.5.9 if it's not too much trouble? Thank you.

Thank you I'll personally take a look at it.
    I moved to the telemetry branch and suddenly all my performance issues (UI and Battle related) were gone, then i rolled back to the main branch and the issues are still gone. Everything is working fine now :unsure:
  3. SGT_Night

Patch Notes e1.5.9

I just rollback to 1.5.8 and even with a calardia expanded mod I put everything in very high and the game run like butter. By the way, do you have a AMD processor? Is that the difference is so big that should be more people complaining, and I didn't notice it here in the forum.
    nop, my processor is an intel I5 8400 2.8GHz
  4. SGT_Night

Patch Notes e1.5.9

I just made the update for 1.5.9 and noticed a great down in performance, it's a complete misery,the map lag to much, I use to have everything in maximum and now I have to put most of it in medium, what's happen?
    hey mate, i`m playing on the telemtry branch and it is running smooth as butter, there is something off between these branchs, i can run again the game on high settings with 1k troops with no problems!

if u could test the telemtry branch too would be nice, that way we could confirm if there is really any difference, because there shouldn`t be.
  5. SGT_Night

Patch Notes e1.5.9

I just made the update for 1.5.9 and noticed a great down in performance, it's a complete misery,the map lag to much, I use to have everything in maximum and now I have to put most of it in medium, what's happen?
    Yes, it's a real mess, it's weird because for what i have seen devs looks like to not be aware of this, i would recommend to use the telemetry tools and send the files to them, i will do the same, i hope it helps them fix the performance.

I used to play everything on max too, now in medium (some configs even on low) during intense battles moments i have stutters and an average fps much lower than before.
  6. SGT_Night

Giving Orders

I am currently playing on 1.5.9, idk if this happens to everyone on every version or if this has been told before, but everytime I tell my units to hold, then charge, my units tends to turn around (not fully around), idk if the devs implemented that way, but I find it weird and annoying. Funny story, I was in a battle, I told my units to do a shield wall, then charge at the enemy when they were close, but then they turned and some got shot in the head and toros, which I find it quite embarrassing...
    Yes, this happens very often, i saw a post in the past that metioned this aswell, but i don't remember if devs are aware of it or not
  7. SGT_Night

Laggy menus

This was indeed fixed some patch ago, not sure wich patch, maybe 1.5.8? but it is really back now, i will use the telemtry tools and send the file to TW
  8. SGT_Night

Patch Notes e1.5.9

and like we dont know how big the crash is maybe it does effect alot of people or maybe its mutiple people in this thread have had issues but the bigger picture shows there a minority in terms of crashes (not that they shouldnt be taken seriuosly) having people say its fine my end actually can help determine if its a major crash issue or just a few people with issues
    exactly
  9. SGT_Night

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Had to look at the disgusting steam forum to see the patch notes for the tiny 🐓tease patch we got earlier.
    steam's 'discussions' looks like bulletin board
    "Callum [developer] 14 hours ago

Beta Hotfix (e1.5.9 - 06/04/21)

Singleplayer
    Fixes
    • Fixed Sturgian speed bonus while on snow getting calculated incorrectly.
    • Fixed a save-load problem that occurred while clearing heroes without skills in the save file during loading."
    @Flesson19
  10. SGT_Night

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

LOL
  11. SGT_Night

Do AI get a shield force-field?

leads me to believe that the AI has a warband-esque forcefield around their shields whereas I have an actual shield hitbox.
    it is like warband...
  12. SGT_Night

Will there be a Taleworld statement

I am sorry but I can't take any of these posts serious with a bunch of barbie characters xD
    Same lol
  13. SGT_Night

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

mp_test on steamdb hmmmmmm.... 👀
Top Bottom