Recent content by SGT_Night

1. SGT_Night

Command wheel needs to be updated.

I am happy with the current system and as caledoni said u can switch to a radial order menu if u want in the game options
  2. SGT_Night

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

let's hope to an update to drop 🙏
  3. SGT_Night

***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

They won't, as that involves developing a sequence/result from the dialogue you pick; and that's more work than they can capably handle.
    LMAO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  4. SGT_Night

Yes please!
    This could also come with an long-awaited, desperate (for me at least) overhaul of dialogues...
    100% agree, game is in desperate needs for better dialogues
  5. SGT_Night

Will the 3D conversation background come back one day ?

I really hope they add it back, the 2D background are horrendous, or atleast have an option for ppl with hdd to use the 2D background...
  6. SGT_Night

Mobile Bannerlord game?

oh my god duh, that one is so old, oh mannnn, i played it so many years ago, time flies...
  7. SGT_Night

Development Update #12: Weather System, Formation Targeting and Warehouses

I have version 1.1.5 but i still can't target specific group on battle! is it only on 1.1.0? how can back to that!
    It's 1.2.0, it's a beta version, steam only...
  8. SGT_Night

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

what is being targeted on the battlefield?
    if u select a unit the game tells which unit they are targeting, just below it's card...
  9. SGT_Night

Is This Game Dead?

Game is like 4 hours or less of early game and then the rest is the exact same thing endlessly until map painted.
    Exactly 💀
  10. SGT_Night

Skein, Column and Scatter Formations are useless

No, i mean by not giving any information on when the glaring issues this game has will be effectively fixed. It's always "on the next big patch" but we never get a date or how close to done they are.
    It's talewords way of doing things, every single soul of this forum complains about it, but there is nothing we can do, just don't keep asking for more info, they will not give...
  11. SGT_Night

That's because in Warband was both helpful and immersive. The game rewarded your effort into making that friendship, when I needed to raid a castle, I didn't use my "influence income", a nonsensical feature, I used the actual influence I had over the NPCs that I won by helping them, freeing them from prison, and conspiring against others, so when I say "Hey Lakhem, I need help taking this castle" I know he'll follow me because I WON being followed, then if another friend of mine is about to take a castle, but he's taking too long, I can pressure them into attacking. In Bannerlord all of these possibities just got cut, kill some bandits or a ****ty mercenary group, there get some influence and bam you can build an army with 5 people doesn't matter if you're an unknown worm. The other options of conspiring or the detail that Lords told you specifically that you could pay a visit to their daughters/sisters is out of the question too. Taleworlds took the fun of relationship and now it's all menus and currency. This is the game we got.
    right on point buddy! that's exactly it
  12. SGT_Night

Official Release

LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ok, i'm gonna be more specific, i only play events on custom servers, besides this particular event with 500+ players, i participated in 2 more events with 250+ players, wich in these 2 in specific dind't had any crashes at all.

i don't know about the official servers as i don't play on them anymore, maybe there is some problems with them that don't affect the custom servers...i really don't know, just talking by my perspective...also the player limit on custom servers were 120 players, the same as the TW servers, but they increased the limit to a theorical 1000, wich they didn't know how it would perform...those event with 250+ players were all to test the real limits of the servers, so we reach 250~ at first with no crashes and last time we reached 500+ with some crashes in specific situations (alot of deaths during warm up phase), and that's it...
  13. SGT_Night

Official Release

So in other words there's a problem
    at least with 500 players there is lol, but with lower number there is no crash
  14. SGT_Night

Official Release

Hello. I have the following situation.
    Since the official release is out, i am not able to change the version to 1.8.0. (PC)

Initially there was only 1.9.0 as an option besides the official release.
    Today I saw there is also 1.7.0, 1.7.1, 1.7.2, 1.81 and 1.90.
    Why is 1.8.0 skipped? I tried to find answer via steam/google/reddit but nothing official. Can someone please let me know what's happening?
    the only difference between the 2 is that 1.8.1 had custom servers, so u can just pick it up
Back
Top Bottom