Recent content by SGaming

1. SGaming

Sultans Gaming Oyuncu Topluluğu [SGaming]

Uzun bir süredir Bannerlord Online (campaign mmo) modunda aktifiz, yakında gelecek kale, şehir alma işlerinde amaçlarımız var, eğer ilgilenen, bizimle bir şeyler yapmak isteyen arkadaşlar varsa discord, steam vb. bana ulaşabilirsiniz.

Mod linki: https://www.moddb.com/mods/bannerlord-online
  2. SGaming

Bannerlord Co-op Modu!

Merhaba arkadaşlar bannerlord online multiplayer modu son derece küt haliyle de olsa sonunda çıktı. Zen bannerlord müziği eşliğinde ilk görüntüleri en son videomuzda paylaştık. Daha detaylı başka kanallardan daha uzun oynanışları bulmanız mümkün. Modun linki...
  3. SGaming

Resolved [1.5.6] Village and Town issues generate too fast - impossible to maintain city security and loyalty

Uploaded the save I had this issue with. However also I noticed the issue is slowly fading away, it i much better now that I did a load of quests for several hours straight.

I'd argue some form of a "tick" dictates how and when a mission is generated, and it keeps ticking no matter if the village has an active quest available or not, consequently stacking up quests behind the unresolved quest and therefore spawning the new quests immediately after the completion of a quest. (the new quest doesn't come from the exact same village but from another village connected to the same town, so I assume the quest system is centered on the town and distributed to surrounding villages and not particular to every individual village, if I make sense) I took the town in kind of an middle-late period of the game so I think the amount of quests I did could very well be equal to the amount of quests that would have naturally come up from the start year of the game to where I am now. I am no expert though you guys would know better.
  4. SGaming

Resolved [1.5.6] Village and Town issues generate too fast - impossible to maintain city security and loyalty

So I am aware that the fact that governor culture and owner culture affect the difficulty of maintaining a stable city, meaning it will be -and should be- harder as a foreigner to manage an imperial city for example, but even after making necessary upgrades and buildings and finding good...
  5. SGaming

I can't play Bannerlord without thinking of Persistent World for it.

well sorry for bumping a dead thread, pretty much this entire subforum is somewhat dead actually, nevertheless, modding tools have been released, and does anyone have an information on someone working on pw or something like that for bannerlord? I checked around a bit but didnt find any meaningful project or thread or anything. Maybe there is some discord I am missing out? It looks weird that there arent like a lot of people actively talking about the development or existance of some kind of a pw in bannerlord.
  6. SGaming

I thought cavalry would be the natural counter to archers.

"cavalry counters archers" is only a legitimate thing to say when a GROUP of cavalry encounters a GROUP of archers in a battle. So yeah, it comes down to formations and how units behave when in masses. There are no magical (+50% damage against archers) bonuses assigned to units like in age of empires.

Combat units act dramatically different when they are grouped versus in case of a 1 on 1 in some street (how it mostly is in bannerlord mp).

A horse is not an easy thing to maneuver, if it does not have armor it is fragile, and you cannot micro manage our movements on a horse when it is at high speed. An armoured lance charge works wonders when done in formation against a MASS of enemies, but it is hardly effective when done by a single horseman with the aim of killing a single enemy.

To put it into perspective, lets say you have a great bombard. That bombard can tear down entire walls and kill 30+ soldiers in one shot. However if you tried to aim that same mortar towards ONE specific guy who is walking around the streets in the city you are besiegeing, you are not going to get a satisfactory result, but this will not mean the artillery is not a good anti-infantry asset. Or how one musketeer trying to shoot one guy in the distance doesnt succeed while a regiment of line infantry can kill a good 20+ enemies in one volley.

also most of the time the players in this game the skill gap is massive. So yes balance issues do exist but also if you are an average casual player against a proper clan member you are going to get messed up pretty hard no matter what your class is. Doesn't matter if he is a peasant with a butter knife and you a cataphract he will dismount you and proceed to kick you around and continously stab you in the face while circling around you. The game need a good rank system. But before that it somehow need to come back to life, either with good mods announcements or major updates, or private owned servers. The way things are, no balancing is any important because what are you balancing for if you dont have people playing.
  7. SGaming

MP Native Kingdoms [Persistent Kingdoms Successor]

they werent creators of PW, original author of PW was vornne, the guys you are talking about are creators of cRPG. No relation.

in either case, former developers of pw or not it isn't fair to say that about the team. They had done a great job when it came to their mod of warband. They did really try and achieve something nice with their game but things just ended badly, and they didnt end up making any real money off it so it wasnt a "scam and disappear" kind of operation. They did offer an explanation on what went wrong and what happened after they got cancelled.

Another note, PK is a submod for PW. Creaters of PK(the sub mod for PW) are not authors of the original "Persistent World" mod of warband.
  8. SGaming

Discord linki güncellendi, orjinal postta da düzenledik

9. SGaming

Modding kit editor not showing

Yes that just worked. Sorry for that I for some reason never assumed ctrl+e would work on the main menu screen.

thank you
  10. SGaming

Modding kit editor not showing

Hello after the recent update, the modding kit simply opens the base game, without the "editor" button showing. My friend who also has the modding kit has the same problem. anyone knows a fix? or I am assuming this is a bug? seems like it thanks
  11. SGaming

yasaklanma kaldırma

rapor etme vs gibi bir sistem gelmedi diye biliyorum ben ama o halde nasıl yasaklama olabilir ki oyunda?

anti-cheat mi çalışmaya başladı yoksa acaba onun yasaklaması mı
  12. SGaming

ölmedik hayattayız bu arada

maçı aratıp 20dk belkeyip eşleşince de aynı tayfalarla tekrar tekrar maç atmak baydığı için başka oyunlarda takılıyoruz bir süredir

oyunda bir değişiklik olursa ki şu noktada çok ümitli olduğumuzu söyleyemem tekrar oyuna önem vermeye başlarız. Şimdilik pasif falanız gibi bir durum yok da oyun ne kadar aktifse biz de o kadar aktifiz diyelim.
  13. SGaming

TW Geliştiricilerinin Oyunculara Saygısızlığı

Oyuncu sayısı azaldıkça matchmaking amacının tam tersine hizmet etmeye başlıyor. Açık bir sunucu ve meydan savaşı gibi bir mod olsa insan belki yine oynayacak, ama bunu yapıp belki 2-3 tane 40-50 kişilik sunucu aktif olabilecek iken matchmaking orada bu mevcut oyuncu sayılarıyla eşleştirme ayarlamak için can çekişiyor resmen ve sonuç olarak bir oyuna girmek için gereksiz bir vakit bekliyoruz.

(bkz yok bir lobide 4 kişi aratıyor, onları tamamlamak için 2 kişilik bi tayfa aranıyor bulunuyor, karşı taraf için 3 kişilik lobi alındı diyelim ama aynı zamanda 4 kişilik lobi aratıyor hop onlar giremiyor hadi beklemeye alınıyor onun yerine tek başına aratacak kişilerle tek tek doldurmayı bekliyor derken insanı bitiren bir bekleme süresi, sürekli aynı eşleştirmeler hayattan soğutuyor.) biliyorum tam işin karmaşasını belki anlatamamış olabilirim ama işin özü matchmaking her an oyun aratan oyuncu sayısının yüksek olmasına bağlı bir sistem.

Multiplayer'ın en acil yapılacak işi sunucuların halledilmesi bence. Yoksa yapılacak bütün yok o bug varmış şu map eksikmiş gibi update'ler gelse bile ölü bir mp'ye gelen update'ler olacak. O saatten sonra da yeni update'lerin veya getirilecek mekaniklerin iyi çalışıp çalışmadığının geri dönüşünün alınacağı bir oyuncu kitlesi olmayacak.

Konu başlığı bir garip ama hani saygısızlık falan biraz uçlarda mı kaçmış ne
  14. SGaming

Turnuva (B.E.A.S.T) Maç Sonuçlarımız:

Cintra 9 - 3 SGaming

Rokoszanie 3 - 9 SGaming

Kings Gambit 6 - 6 SGaming
    (Turnuvanın Best of 3 kuralına göre Kings Gambit kazanmış sayılıyor)

Sonuç: Gruptan Çıkamıyoruz

Oynayan bütün oyuncularımızı tebrik ediyorum, herkes elinden geleni yaptı. Bizi zorlayacak bir gruba düştüğümüze inanıyorum, King's Gambit maçında bir haritayı 5 kişi oynamak durumunda kaldık :sad:. Bir kaç şanssızlığımız olmasaydı takım oyuncularımızla beraber bir üst tura çıkabileceğimize inancım tamdı. Her şeye rağmen bu süre boyunca gayet sağlam bir takım haline geldiğimizden eminim.

Bir sonraki sefere :smile:
    Devam eden bütün klanlara başarılar.

15. SGaming

RISE (Alımlar açık)

başarılar efendim

solcu molcu klan var aloo admin biri bişey yapmicak mı o bayrak ne öyle bu nedir lider falan yerine topluluk sorumlusu diyor bildiğin anarşik söylemler bunlar uyumayın türkiye uyuma müslüman uyuma
Back
Top Bottom