Recent content by SevenSnorlax

1. Resolved 1.6.0 Cannot create new party unless hero is already in party. "This hero is busy"

I tried in 1.62 beta and there it works.
    You can assign the hero to a party, and they will after abit of time start collecting troops etc.
    I havent tested on earlier versions like the 1.60 or 1.61.
    Alright, thanks
  2. Resolved 1.6.0 Cannot create new party unless hero is already in party. "This hero is busy"

Hello, This problem should be fixed with the released patches since you have reported this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?
    I'm now on e1.6.1 and the issue has not been fixed for me. Do you mean that the issue is fixed for the beta branch?
  3. Resolved 1.6.0 Cannot create new party unless hero is already in party. "This hero is busy"

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. Thank you for reporting it in.
    Awesome, thanks a bunch
  4. Resolved 1.6.0 Cannot create new party unless hero is already in party. "This hero is busy"

Summary: I can't create a party normally from the clan/parties menu unless a character is already in my party. The message "This hero is busy." is displayed when the hero would normally be able to create a new party How to Reproduce: The save was originally 1.5.10, but was converted to 1.6.0...
  5. In Progress Scene Editor Some bits of terrain have the wrong texture in test mode

Thanks so much! I appreciate your help and the temporary fix :smile:. Have a great day and keep up the amazing work!
  6. In Progress Scene Editor Some bits of terrain have the wrong texture in test mode

So when I open my scene in the editor, it looks right. However, in test mode, some of the terrain has the wrong paint layer. The first few times I ran this scene in test mode, this problem was not present. I think this problem only started happening after adding a few terrain paint layers and...
Back
Top Bottom