Recent content by Servitor

1. Bugs & Other Problems OLD

Seems to have worked. Played for 45 minutes straight without crash. Thanks.
  2. Bugs & Other Problems OLD

I seem to be getting a small number of red text errors, as well as in-game screen freezes. Character will continue to walk forward should I keep my finger on W. Also experienced a Runtime error. Will retry a couple of times more followed as well as clean reinstall. - Didn't work. I think it's...
  3. [M] EGWarband 0.80 beta

Seems the Dedicated Server is down again, for I see none servers with this module loaded.
  4. [M] EGWarband 0.80 beta

*Cries* I'll be downloading this now*! Seems the only server running this module atm (WB_Expanded or something) has an average ping of 400 for Europe. D: Dung!
  5. they need to be banned, badly

Yep, all 4 are randomers.
  6. Vikingr Multiplayer Preview!

Can't say I'm not looking forward to this!
  7. SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

You sure? I'd suggest getting an external HDD where you put all the work on in frequent intervals o.0 ... I mean  damn. I thought I had it rough with my hardware. Best of luck!
  8. Full INSTALATION

Does anyone know by now which mod the OP meant btw? Edit: Waaaait. I'm reading this wrong. This is a global message? For everyone? :shock:
  9. 1st St. Petersburg Narodnoe Opolcheniye Regiment *New Commander*

I already did, hence my conclusion and request. :)
  10. 1st St. Petersburg Narodnoe Opolcheniye Regiment *New Commander*

UPDATE, Update... My current clan does not want me in another, which I knew already. Regiment on another mod counts for a clan as well, new to me but I'll accept it. So, is it possible to be in your regiment for just the event? Conscript like. Sorry :> Edit2: Infantry.
  11. 1st St. Petersburg Narodnoe Opolcheniye Regiment *New Commander*

Oi, what about me, Tiberius. :| My current clan does not want me in another, which I knew already. So, is it possible to be in your regiment for just the event? :O
  12. [M] Kengeki 1.5 Warband MP

I might. Often the servers are empty though (sadly). Whereas the Accuracy is concerned, I would say a -1 decrease in all bows would be a great way to start, and not as hard to do as changing the WP of every troop. Secondly, I don't know if the 0 damage hits I keep getting on high tier armours...
  13. [M] Kengeki 1.5 Warband MP

Downloaded it right away, played it against a bot and it was awesome. Bad stuff started when a human player joined and all awesome melee fights disappeared to make way for tanks and bowmen. Highest tier armor prevents the target from dying, unless you use firearms on him. :| That said, the...