Recent content by Serak

1. Serak

concept of ambush and bandit faction

A few of total war games have that feature. I think it is a good idea for M&B games too.
  2. Serak

More solo action

I agree
  3. Serak

Peasant revolts

Revolting peasants may want from us to help them to train them join them exc. If our reputation is high enough they want to lead them. What are ur opinions?
  4. Serak

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord | Developer Blog 10!

Bu oyunu sevmemin sebebi grafikleri değil; hiç bir oyunda olmayan gerçekçi ve harika dövüş sistemi. Oyun yeni özellikler ve aynı grafiklerle çıksa gene de satın alırım. Grafik benim için çok önemli değil. Gözümü yormasın baktığımın ne olduğunu anlıyım yeter. Daha iyi grafiklere hayır demem ama bence bir oyunun iyi olmasını sağlayan en önemli özellik oynanış dinamikleridir. Dünyanın en güzel grafikli oyunu olsa bile insan bir süre seyreder hayran hayran bakar sonra alışır. 
        Uzun süredir yeni yetmeler oyunu eski grafikleri sebebiyle eleştiriyorlar. Yapımcılar da bu durumu dikkate alıyor. İşlerini zorlaştırsa da, oyuna ayırmak zorunda oldukları zaman, eleman, para gibi kaynakların miktarını artırsa da oyunu daha iyi grafikli hale getirecekler. Umarım bu durum oyunu diğer alanlarda (senaryo, içerik, oynanış, vbg) geliştirmelerine engel olmaz.  İçeriği zenginleştirmezlerse, dövüş sistemini bozarlarsa (ki böyle olmayacağını biliyorum) sadece yeni ve güzel grafikler için oyuna para vermem.  Eski oyuncuların çoğunun özellikle oyunu alfa aşamalarından beri satın alıp desteklemiş olanların benimle aynı düşüncede olduklarını tahmin ediyorum. 
  5. Serak

How about a pre battle deployment phase?

When enterd battle our men attack without order even we have less men then enemy. Organazing men is very hard in current game. Defending and preparing defence is hard without deployment phase. 
  6. Serak

Joinable Bandit factions

Bandit groups follow a karavan (or another group/party) if that group weaker then them and they flee if the group is stronger then them (like in current game). They also have secret hiding places(bases?). Actually this is a kind of guerilla warfare. So bandits using guerilla tactics in current game.
        I want adding different bandit leaders or one leader and leader candidates in a bandit faction. They may be in coordination some times. Or they may have rivalry (competition).
  7. Serak

Mount & Blade 2 icin isteklerimiz !

Siyah Şövalye Grubu dediğin ''DarkKnights'' mı? Onlar geri gelse bence de iyi olur.
  8. Serak

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord | Developer Blog 10!

Grafik ve senaryo konuları M&B'nin en çok eleştirildiği konular. Bu alanlarda önemli yenilikler yapmak zorundalar. Üstüne bir de Chivalry, War of Roses gibi bazı alanlarda iddialı rakipler ortaya çıktı. Bunlar bu halleriyle M&B'ye alternatif olamazlar ama bunların geliştirilmesi ve başka rakiplerin de çıkması mümkün. Yapımcı ekip daha iyi bir M&B ile oyuncuların karşısına çıkamaz. Rakiplerinkinden daha iyi grafikler veya bundan fazlası , M&B2'ye yakışan grafikler, oyuncuların yıllardır istediği shield bash gibi özellikler, senaryoda ve belki de oyun mekaniklerinde temel değişiklikler, coop modu, yeni silahlar.
      İşin özü M&B2 Banner Lord'un çıkması uzun bir süreç olacak. Yani işe yarar bir şeyler görmek için uzun bir süre bekleyebiliriz. Oyun içinse kesinlikle bekleriz.
      Ekleme; ben Warbands'taki dövüş sisteminden memnunum umarım değiştirmezler.
  9. Serak

Joinable Bandit factions

Cero said:
    Perhaps you could join individual groups of bandits? Say, you come upon a band of Forest Bandits. Imagine that in the pre-battle discussion screen, you're given a choice to join up with them. Perhaps they could drag you around in a manner similar to being captured, but without loss of equipment.
    That is a good option too.
  10. Serak

Joinable Bandit factions

Jarl_Hallvaror said:
    Good idea, except no kingdoms or leaders. Prehaps they just band together, under no one, and just wreak havoc, rob the weak, take land in bands, etc., for the purpose of making money?
    Yes under no one but common actions with some one. when they become an important threat nobles may decide to eliminate them or drive them to out of their lands. In this kind of situations they have limited options; 1- being small groups hiding in forests, swamps, exc 2- Leaving the area, 3- Struggling under a leader which one is they choose (sorry for my english).
  11. Serak

Joinable Bandit factions

Ayurie said:
    Serak said:
    A group of desperate peasant may have a hierarchy or may not. But organized crime groups must have and I repeat not such as a army.

it would not be a bandit faction but they would have bandit camps with tavers just similar to a town. i play floris and sometime there would be an army of bandits lead by a bandit lord, so it means it is a good idea that a player could join a bandit army or group. and besides i would like to play a bandit role haha
    There would be stores and merchants for stolen goods. They need safety place for hiding and resting. That place need a kind of ruler (one or a few).  By the way I called them faction I didnt mean ''kingdom'' or ''state''. A kind of brotherhood or guild. Usually bandit groups act independent. But they may help each other if they are close.
  12. Serak

Joinable Bandit factions

Oh my God it is too hard to explain you something.  Reason is you are a fiery adolescent who tries to show himself with objections.  You should better visit school counselor for your puberty problems.

So you admit to there were guerilla warfare in Medieval. Developed or not much developed. If you insert a stone to a woodden stick you will have a war hammer or mace. Also you can buy it (iron one) like Mount&Blade. Peasants had axes for cutting woods. It was not a big problem buying or stealing or looting them. (looting after a battle).
    Robin Hood was a saxon noble. He wasnt a freedom fighter like in films but he is a real person. 

If some one wants to see a ***** may be he look an adolescent one who admirers noble knights with magic shiny armors.  Definetely you have to see a counselor or a psychologist.
    Addition: Stop spattering my topic with your adolescentic shows. 
    Jakob Zaborowski said:
    Serak said:
    Guerilla warfare has been a real thing since Roman period (may be older then I didnt search much). Fabian, Jewish sect, Iberian (Spain) rebels, steppe nations, German tribes, Robin Hood exc.
    There are other weapons mace, axe,  polearm. Not only ranged weapons. Traps, hidden ditces, stakes exc.
    Crossbow had been forbidden by nobles and churchs. Because it was a threat for medieval social order. Who refuses to obey this rule punished hand cutting. Probably bandits havent obey this rule. One shot is enough attacking and fleeing. One person attacks with crosbow then flee. Another person attacks  from another  direction and flees. It is very easy using this tactic in a hills and woods.

How about you stop being a querulous poor prick who likes senseless objections without learning and searching??

Guerilla warfare was hardly used and not very developed, shoot from a tree, sure, but it did not advance from that. Oh and lol you think Robin Hood was a real person.

Maces, axes, polearms. Things that bandits did not have much access to. Oh and how the **** do you think they would be a heavily armored and skilled knight anyway, by running at them? Traps also did not exist, or at least the common bandit did not go "lol less google how to make a bungi pit".

Crossbows were forbidden by jack, the pope demanded they be banned and no one on the planet listened to him about it and they continued to be used. You need more than one shot, no one just traveled in groups of one, not to mention armies would have scouts moving around them to make sure no enemies ambush them.

Also lol at you thinking I somehow caused you to be a *****.

Jakob you are in love with nobles and knights and you hate peasants.
  13. Serak

Joinable Bandit factions

Guerilla warfare has been a real thing since Roman period (may be older then I didnt search much). Fabian, Jewish sect, Iberian (Spain) rebels, steppe nations, German tribes, Robin Hood exc.
    There are other weapons mace, axe,  polearm. Not only ranged weapons. Traps, hidden ditces, stakes exc.
    Crossbow had been forbidden by nobles and churchs. Because it was a threat for medieval social order. Who refuses to obey this rule punished hand cutting. Probably bandits havent obey this rule. One shot is enough attacking and fleeing. One person attacks with crosbow then flee. Another person attacks  from another  direction and flees. It is very easy using this tactic in a hills and woods.

How about you stop being a querulous poor prick who likes senseless objections without learning and searching??

14. Serak

Joinable Bandit factions

May be you dont know guerilla warfare based on fleeing and hiding (more then fighting. 
    There were many weapons effective against your magical armor.
  15. Serak

Joinable Bandit factions

Jakob you are in love with nobles and knights and you hate peasants.

There were other reasons too. Medieval bandits survived against knights because of  they fled to mountains forests swamps. They used guerilla warfare.
Back
Top Bottom