Recent content by Ser Madeye

1. Ser Madeye

Resolved No start button in singleplayer (e1.9.0 beta branch)

Summary: Once i open the game and get to the menu there is no option to start a new game or anything, i've tried deleting “LauncherData.xml” in the files and i've tried reinstalling the game completely twice. I know basically nothing about computers so i would really appreciate some help if...
  2. Ser Madeye

''Mounted Archer'' Perk working for anyone else?

Anyone know if ''Mounted Archer'' perk is bugged, it says that i can use any bow on horseback, but i tried equipping a heavier bow that you normaly couldnt use while riding, and it doesnt allow me to use it!
  3. Ser Madeye

Resolved Bugged spawn during one of the gang quests!

I accepted a quest from Snake-Eyes Romunds (a gang leader in Charas) which you were to wait 3 days then help him take out this rival gang, i had done one previously so i knew what to expect, but this time i spawned outside the town and not in the street, there was no way inside except for a...
  4. Ser Madeye

How long have you played the BETA?

Have played 122 hours the last month.
  5. Ser Madeye

Bored? Help me decide something!

In my opinon Rakon sounds the most interesting, so i voted for him! ⚔
  6. Ser Madeye

Will Slavery be a feature in Bannerlord?

I bloody hope so, if i cant put on some ragged up underwear and do everything my master orders me to do, i would be very disappointed!
  7. Ser Madeye

The Beta is over?

This is unbareable, how are we going to survive the last 13hours!!
  8. Ser Madeye

ANYONE HYPED FOR TOMORROW!!!!!

Harvesting season is almost upon us! ⚔?
  9. Ser Madeye

Bannerlord around the corner, time to make new friends!

Greetings everyone! ?? As everyone knows bannerlord is just around the corner, and we'll soon get to play the real thing *insert corona joke here*, and as i was viewing my own steam profile i realised that the amount of friends on my friends list is embarrassingly low, so i thought that it...
Back
Top Bottom