Recent content by Selvhan

1. Selvhan

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

I just installed the mod and followed the instructions. When I start a New Game, the game crash saying it cannot find troops.txt

What did I do wrong ?
  2. Selvhan

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

SUGGESTION :

While I understand you spawn an army in a castle after he has been successfully assaulted, could you take the spawned troops from the lord that assaulted that castle ? Or maybe spawn an army for the player when he successfully assault a castle (from his current faction)?

Raiding caravan from a country you are at war should not make you lose honor... that's how you win a war... cut the enemy's supplies...

Also, I experienced a really annoying mechanic : Losing half my army (literally killed) in a text box because the AI assault my castle and then the battle begin. Is there a way to turn that off ? That make no sense at all since you (the player) can't use that mechanic. You are impose a huge penalty for doing tactical retreat when assaulting a castle.

3. Selvhan

Annoying mechanic in this mod

@finedwarvenmods

Yes the soldiers died from my party. Killed, not wounded.

So all the time spent to train or find those soldiers were in vain. That's a lot of wasted time.

@MitchyMatt

I simply said that I will stop playing because it's a mod (free) and I don't want to "told" you what to do. How about you take this complaint as a suggestion to improve the mod. Because it seems I'm not alone to have a problem with this mechanic...

4. Selvhan

Annoying mechanic in this mod

I'm playing on the max difficulty level. With Troops set to 400. So assaulting a castle is very hard. So far I don't mind. Small thing I don't like : - You can't raid a caravan or you lose honor. You win war by cutting the enemy's supply... - I assaulted Valorshield castle and retreated...
  5. Selvhan

Feedback/observations for v3.9

After playing for a while, I've notice that The Fierdsvain are still OP. The throwing weapon they use is simply too strong. I've seen countless time more than 150 dmg from a throwing weapon. Why bother use anything else ?

Yes, yes the new horse archer AI is great, but very annoying to fight.

Most of the shield are now lock behind a skill. That's a lot to invest to get an ok shield. Not sure why ? I mean the special/top tier shield it's fine, but normal shield shouldn't require 3 in shield to use...

Anyway, I'm really glad for the new update. Thx !
  6. Selvhan

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Fierdsvain are already very strong. They don't need to be stronger.

Every game I played, the green plague has been spreading across the land.
  7. Selvhan

Random movement of my party.

Hey, it's probably a m&b problem but when I ask my party to move somewhere, it often go on the opposite direction. Then my party does a LONG detour to finaly reach the destination I asked. Not so bad ? Well, when you have an heretic army close to you and your party decide to go on the wrong...
  8. Selvhan

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Downloading. Will see if I get the same problem.

EDIT : Not working :/
  9. Selvhan

Prophesy of Pendor Dev Update Board (UPDATED 12/08/15)

I played so much to this mod. I'm really glad to see that it's not "dead" ! :smile:
  10. Selvhan

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

How can I roll back to 1.153 ? Because I updated the game and PoP is running on 1.153.

EDIT : I have found it : ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

Thx anyway :smile:
  11. Selvhan

Appreciation Thread

I hope to see PoP if they ever release M&B 2. Would be awesome to play a campaign in multiplayer !
  12. Selvhan

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

This is my Char. I've reach lvl 29 as a Lord of the Sarleon faction. I think my next game will be with the Empire :smile:
  13. Selvhan

Appreciation Thread

LevonVeldspar said:
    I recently renounced all worldly obligations, possessions and desires in order to spend as much time as possible playing PoP. My eventual plan is to become so physically inert that my body disintegrates and my mind becomes digital data, enters the computer via wifi and I become a part of Pendor.  :mrgreen:

I just hope you won't become a farmer :razz:
  14. Selvhan

Appreciation Thread

This mod is great. Very rich in content. There is no other mod that feel so alive.

There is some things I would change but, overall I'd give that mod 9.9/10. Because there is nothing perfect on earth....  :roll:
  15. Selvhan

Harrassing in a siege.

There is no shame in strategic withdrawal. This tactic was used by lots of people and still being used. And since there is only one ladder to climb the wall, you have 10 guy hammering the poor 1st in line.

So you guys never used horse archer ? Because they always ran away to pepper you. They should loose honour and renown !
Back
Top Bottom