Recent content by Sellion

1. Call to Arms: Community Petition

There is a chance that they won't see it at all or that the petition won't go anywhere. I had plans to post it in other threads where the topic of discussion is going on but I didn't want to risk it being seen as spam or taking away from their own discussions. Hence the hopes that the community would share it with modders or modders would notice the thread and find ways to share it with more and more people as well. In all honesty, the ideal scenario would be if a modder put up a post about it to their audience to make it known. If that is likely to happen or not is a good question and out of my hands, but I remain healthily optimistic since this situation has caused the loss of one of my most beloved mod creators and I hope to avoid that from happening with others since there are many great mod creators in the community.
  2. Call to Arms: Community Petition

Not intended as a shot at you OP, but I'm very very skeptical (to put it mildly) that if they haven't listened to the modders in any meaningful fashion up to now, that a change.org petition would do anything to meaningfully catch their attention.
    There is always that risk, but I do have faith in Taleworlds that they would listen to their community if we made it known, which is the true purpose of the petition. There is always the chance that they won't listen and it was wasted time and effort on my behalf, but it was a risk I was willing to take since I felt passionate enough about this topic and I love this game and its modding community so much since I see the potential it truly has as time goes on.
  3. Call to Arms: Community Petition

A petition, eh? Hmm.. I like that idea. They're a solid concept. The description is pretty solid too (though I would include more key topics than just the open letter). I'll sign later.

Though I wonder, how many licks will it take to get to the center of TW's attention?
    I think you need to add more specifically what you want into the petition description.

Is it just the removal of "internal" hard coding tags? if so, its really easy to miss this when you read the petition.

I guess what I am saying is it needs to be clear and simple.
    Thank you for the replies and constructive criticism, I will be the first to admit that this petition is not perfect in the slightest especially since I do not have a full grasp of the situation since I am not a modder myself. It was why in the petition itself I linked to the forum and open letter since it would do the best at explaining it than I ever could myself. I tried to keep it as clear and simple as I could to address the issue at hand without muddying it further with my own inexperience on the matter and leave the finer details to those more suited to explain them.
  4. Call to Arms: Community Petition

As many of you probably know, there are a few passionate discussions going on in the forums currently relating to the direction and state of the game. As much as I didn't want to create another thread, only further adding to the chaos and splitting discussion, I felt it necessary as this is an...
Back
Top Bottom