Recent content by Sekij

1. Sekij

Official Modding Tools

Once the game is on the initial screen, you can press Crl + E to open the editor.
    Ah Thank you very much.
  2. Sekij

Official Modding Tools

I feel kinda dumb, but how do you launch the tools ? After installing them and pressing start it just launches the game.
  3. Sekij

Tournaments?

Also its quite fun to prioritize your opponents. In a 4 Team Setup, team up on the armored Nobles (and overpowerd Units :grin:) the first two who die, are out of the tourney.
  4. Sekij

Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

I like it too as an idea. Everyone too. It sounds immersive, right? Makes every playthrough different. In theory. What if Final Fantasy had that too? Well they did, in II (JP). They scrapped that afterwards.

That sounds like bad war propaganda Journalism xD of course they (FF2) Scraped that... they always do a new System from Game to game.
  5. Sekij

Need more blood

You may "love" gory games at younger ages, that doesnt mean it is legal.
    Aside from that in some countries games with blood in are banned.

Does it even work... this age restricition thing in the age of the internet.
  6. Sekij

Need more blood

The games needs to be sellable to a wide age variety. Adding gore is not advisable for this case. That's what mods are for:smile:.

Why do old people hate blood tho.... you cant talk about younger folks because i remember beeing younger, we loved gory games :grin:
  7. Sekij

Requesting a change and/or explanation of the archery/arrow drop mechanics, especially 1st vrs 3rd person

Ya they more or less fixed it from Warband. In Warband the 3rd person was useless for archery because the cross hair was sooo wrong. In Banerlord its more or less just diffrent zeroed so its usable at distance fine.Actually at range its easier to use 3rd person mode. It feels like first person mode is zeroed at 10 meters while 3rd person mode is zeroed at 50-100 Meters.
  8. Sekij

Modding Inspiration Thread (Brainstorm with me)

I would be interessted in some heavy Fantasie Mod. I wonder if it will be "easy" to create an Magic system. In Warband it was only possible with either work arounds by throwing items and some better system had some script which where you could use magic from an Menu.

Beside that, Rifles and Muskets would be great :grin: 16th Century Calradia.
  9. Sekij

Can we please get better camera?

Mhh ya i also think its a bit to high when zoomed out.
  10. Sekij

Will there be regional pricing?

Well its 40 Pounds in UK and 50€ in EU so is that regional ? I think so
  11. Sekij

When you think about it...

The first ones to do that are reviewers. A review copy of Bannerlord exists.
    Unleas its some Reviewer who played the game for 3 hours and then made up most of the review Text.
    I just remember the Polygon Tarkov Article xD
  12. Sekij

Physical copy, devs please respond

It was Civilization V that forced me onto Steam. It came with a game disc, but in order to use it, I had to have steam installed.

I have had to suffer for years, buying quality games for 75% to 90% off during sales.

Sure now Steam is great but then again when you never lower the prices, having only timed "sales" its easy to get such nummbers :grin:
    "ya you can get this game for 50% Off during this weekend" ... But the CD costs like 1/3 of the full price all time at the Retail . _ .
  13. Sekij

Help me decide whether MB2 is a game for me

So many questions about Multiplayer so my Shortcut answer would be no :grin: unleass youre interessted in an 3rd Person Total War Arena Game.

Thank you for the fast replies. By bots/AI I mean the NPCs you command in the battle.

I myself am more MMO-oriented player and I'd love to see a server with thousands of players that start and build their castles together by gathering woods, stones etc, while leveling their combat skills and eventually creating tribes and fighting/conquering others. But it seems the game doesn't plan for something like this?

From your answers I understand there's no character leveling in multiplayer, which means the multiplayer is more arcade than grindy, right?

Sounds to me you just want ANOTHER (there are dozens to be fair) Ark, Rust, Life is Feudal, Conan Exiles, Arma 3 Altis Life or so kind of game.
  14. Sekij

Physical copy, devs please respond

I havent had a CD drive in my last two computers. so thats 4 years without now.

Would be probably a steam Key inside anyway. The Only reason i got steam was because of Physical copy of Shogun 2 i bought in 2012 . _ .
  15. Sekij

Symbols for banners in Bannerlord

Does this mean that the banner and symbol colour are seperate now?

Its kinda weird but all the Banner Colours are now tied to the Faction you belong to but im not sure if the player will stay just "yellowish Gray" Til they join or create a faction.
Back
Top Bottom