• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Recent content by Seighfryd aka Baraz

1. Seighfryd aka Baraz

[Suggestion] Fifth weapon slot (or load-out options) to cater for hide-outs and sieges

+1 Interesting suggestion (Field Loadout / Siege Loadout / Court Clothing).
  2. Seighfryd aka Baraz

Are Workshops even worth it? (Response to pottery nerf)

I remember Warband, where it was a meager revenue per WEEK, so Workshops were really fluff (non profitable except after a few years :razz:).
    So Workshops now seem OK in comparison (revenue per day).

That said, just by trading quickly, you can make hundreds of thousands, to the point of having too much money.
  3. Seighfryd aka Baraz

Lords Constantly Getting Caught By Looters/Bandits

On a Youtube gameplay today, I saw a Companion Party of 36 attack a troop of 72. Then, with his 6 left, it attacked the enemy that was reduced to 22. Then, with his 2 left, he did another suicidal attack and got captured. :razz:

Here is the video starting at the approx. moment (07:20 to 08:24) you see this crazy Party AI or lack or...
  4. Seighfryd aka Baraz

If the Taleworld devs don't start paying attention to Multiplayer as much as they do Singleplayer, I will refund the game.

For obvious reasons, they have to fix the single-player urgently ; as it has many issues and concerns more players/clients.

If you cannot think straight and see why, go ahead ask for a refund kid.
  5. Seighfryd aka Baraz

AI keeps declaring war on everybody, while losing its current wars

True.

My theory : the AI is meant to convince you to create your own kingdom after you lose patience. :razz:
  6. Seighfryd aka Baraz

Is bootcamping my only hope? Mac

My experience is that Windows on your Mac via Bootcamp (a partition boot) is usually a better experience / performance than playing games directly on the Mac OS. If you use your Windows only for gaming, you can streamline it for that purpose. I personally like keeping my work and real-life stuff on my Mac partition and the gaming on the Windows partition.

These days, from what I can see, you can get a free and legal version of Windows.
  7. Seighfryd aka Baraz

Here's why you're not getting that castle.

Quite true. It is not a real vote as such. The game just needs to add a bit of info below the Influence "vote" telling you that you will probably not win the castle even if you have the highest Influence due to A, B, C, etc.
  8. Seighfryd aka Baraz

Executions

1) Logically, there could be a risk of the player being executed by the enemy clan if you are captured by them. And maybe also a companion within the player party as such; though I agree companions have their own reputation and traits.

2) At the very minimum, the player should gain a pariah status among the aristocracies after a certain number of extra-judiciary executions. This could greatly hamper Influence and attempted treaties. The player would need to make amends (blood money and being forgiven by a relevant king/queen).

3) Some companions could leave the player's service if they have some valiant traits or a family/cultural relation with the murdered lords.
  9. Seighfryd aka Baraz

Surrendering Mechanic

+1
    I came here to suggest it !

REASON : instead of chasing down non combative units that did not really run away and get captured, it is a time-saver and cooler (RP) that they just surrender (drop weapon, kneel or arms up). This just saves time at the end of battles against units that no longer fight anyhow and do not really run away.

The player can decide to kill them anyways (RP choice as not profitable really).
  10. Seighfryd aka Baraz

POLL: Should players be able to disable the aging mechanic?

A decent compromise or moderation is to allow the player to influence the skills of their children more directly. Otherwise, the risk is high the player will just start a new game.

nb : I am taking theory/design no matter what is in-game now or not.
  11. Seighfryd aka Baraz

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Furrnox said:
    Is there any change log?

Yep, you had to click the little Read More link (not obvious)

http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-clash-of-kings/features/changelog5
  12. Seighfryd aka Baraz

Rulin said:
    Can someone pls recommend some profitable trade routes in 2.0? I just started a few days ago with this version and I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the new trade goods.

Btw, is wood not intended for trade? Most vendors only want to pay ~30.

Thanks in advance!

Selling stuff from the North to a town in the south (like the rich King's Landing) gives the most profit. In my game, I can buy leather for very cheap in the North (about 15 sp) and sell it about 200+ at King's Landing. Huge profit.

Wood is not well programmed : it is offered at 250 flat in all villages and there is no profit to be made, except on some rare occasions for special types of wood.

I also use the merchant option "local prices". Quite useful.

Still, trading is not really viable.  I just recently did a big trade route that took my cavalry about a week.  The conclusion is all the profit I made is lost in paying my troops even though most are stationed in my castle.

What is viable is to conquer a town and castles as your own king.  Otherwise, all silver pieces you muster from trading and quests are lost quickly to paying your army.  I realized I was chasing my own tail, got bored and will now attempt to conquer a town and destroy a faction in Essos.
  13. Seighfryd aka Baraz

Magnus Helvetti said:
    Just to inform that I have released a quick "fix" for the overflowing plums and scarce food here.

TY, will def. try this !
  14. Seighfryd aka Baraz

In many towns in the Crownlands, the market is flooded by Baskets of plums sold about 10 coins each.  The goods shop contains almost only that and in great amount.  It is mostly King's Landing and Duskendall, but also to a lesser degree other towns near, such as Maidenpool, etc.

This snapshot is King's Landing. This issue started at around week 10, so pretty early.  I tried buying/selling them all: doesn't fix it. I tried ignoring it for a few months: gets worst.
    http://postimg.org/image/vzwxx5cmx/

On the subject of town markets: many towns on the continent Essos have barely 500 coins, so I can't sell them my goods.  500 coins or less for Essos towns, like Bravos or Pentos, doesn't make much sense.
  15. Seighfryd aka Baraz

There is also an awesome Game of Thrones "history" wiki (includes both book and tv series)
    http://awoiaf.westeros.org/

[ It's got a technical crash at the moment.]
Top Bottom