Recent content by SeducingVocals

1. SeducingVocals

NA Other Open Battle Event Tomorrow 11/3/22 9 pm EST (Upped the server to 4 cores for performance)

Clan name: Holy Roman Empire
    Clan Tags
    : HREr
    Clan Leader's Name: IZAK
    Estimated Attendance: 10-20
    Just wanna double check are you in NBE discord?
  2. SeducingVocals

NA Other Open Battle Event Tomorrow 11/3/22 9 pm EST (Upped the server to 4 cores for performance)

Hello we are hosting an event tomorrow on Bannerlord. This will be a battle event. We will play two maps. I also am able to reset the game so everyone can get in and we can go live. As of right now the only way we wont do the event is if the admin panel breaks. As of right now we are good to go...
  3. SeducingVocals

NA Other In-progress Battle Event 10/25 Please 9 pm EST

we likes all the cav
    You guys could split 15 cav on both side.
  4. SeducingVocals

@SeducingVocals how will specialty sign-ups work?
    Depending on numbers. If you guys bring 30 then you could bring 15 cav and 15 infantry. Just let me know what you guys wanna play and will make it happen. I would prefer more infantry over archers.1 cav unit per team of course.
  5. SeducingVocals

Clan name: NA Teutonic Order
    Clan Tags
    : NATO
    Clan Leader's Name: SeducingVocals
    Estimated Attendance: 12-20
  6. SeducingVocals

Hello we are hosting an event next week in for release of Bannerlord. This will be a battle event. We will play two maps. I also am able to reset the game so everyone can get in and we can go live. As of right now the only way we wont do the event is if the admin panel breaks. As of right now we...
  7. SeducingVocals

NA Siege Open NATO Siege - Public - Unlimited Gold - Need Dedicated Server Helper Checked 10/19/22

YOU NEED Dedicated Server Helper Checked IN Multiplayer mods. Hey guys I will be putting the up our dedicated server tonight at 8:45 est today 10/19/22. Anyone is welcome its just normal siege with unlimited gold on a server that we use that is very strong. We have seen about 2-3 crashes in our...
  8. SeducingVocals

NA Other Open Kingdom Of Atria Saturday Battle Event

Clan name: NA Teutonic Order
    Clan Tags: NATO
    Clan Leader's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065148529/
    Estimated Attendance: 12-16
  9. SeducingVocals

Hop on our NA server 8:45 EST 120 Slot test PLEASE

Hello everyone we have a powerful dedicated server up called "Teutonic Order" doing a test today should be 150 slots. It is just a public battle Hoping to get as many people as possible please hop on at 8:45 there is no password, and you must have the "Dedicated Custom Server Helper" I also have...
  10. SeducingVocals

NA Other Open Kingdom Of Atria Saturday Battle Event

Clan name: North American Teutonic Order (NATO)
    Clan Tags
    : NATO
    Clan Leader's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065148529/
    Estimated Attendance: 12-20
  11. SeducingVocals

Single Player Addition List

Hello I mainly play Multiplayer so my opinions and wants may not be good. These additions are things I want in PC version but also highly in Console version due to no mods. Each of these additions can be optional and not required to play the game. So I enjoy single player, how ever there are a...
  12. SeducingVocals

Too everyone for future (Modding Scene) MP

Hello there, I m inbound.
    I am also really excited to bring back muskets, really changes the game and the events are always just so fun. Main question I have can you walk and reload or is stationary?
  13. SeducingVocals

Yep I've just started a beta yersterday for cRPG. Unfortunately there is some blockers in Bannerlord, we can only spawn predefined troops so there is no way to have custom skills for now :/

There is also the mod Sword & Musket being developed by @Lucon and others.
    Im very excited about it. Can't wait to get access to it and show my community this. I have a lot of guys that did not get to experience CRPG so I am super excited. Thank you for replying as well!!
  14. SeducingVocals

Respect to Tale Worlds The Last Two Years. (About Custom Servers And Release)

I've got to say, you developers did tell us very early on that custom server files would not come until release of the game. We have pelted you the past two years with demands and request and complaints and even rage and I got to say respect to holding your ground not releasing public servers to...
  15. SeducingVocals

...This is a list of Multiplayer mods "Under construction":...

The Deluge

Sword &Musket

Separatist Crisis

Full Invasion 3

Bannerlord Coop

...and this is the only mod that works for multiplayer atm:...

Bannerlord Online
    Thank you for this reply, 3 out of the 5 I did not know about!
Back
Top Bottom