Recent content by Second[2]

1. Second[2]

Estimated wait time???

Fix or sell it........
  2. Second[2]

3 months since last patch. Where the Frick is 1.7.3?

they will release 1.7112 tmr. 1.72 will be released when it is done.
  3. Second[2]

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

still no update this Friday XXX@#%<<%££}?
  4. Second[2]

NA Skirmish Open Bannerlord Skirmish League Season 3 ($1050.00 In Prizes)

Clan Information
    Clan Name
    : XYZ
    Clan Tag: [XYZ]
    Clan's Page(URL): tbd

Roster (Include Steam Profile for Each)
    Captain
    : tbd
    Co-Captain: tbd
    Participant: tbd
    Substitute: tbd
    Substitute: tbd
    Substitute: TBA
  5. Second[2]

7 new maps, Ranked and Battle mode, hundreds of balance changes

Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you all for the warm welcome! Also i want to thank @NIN3 for the hard work, and wishing all the luck for the future endeavors. I’ll be happy to see you around any time, thank you!

It's very nice to see so many people are really interested in multiplayer and how it develops, also very encouraged to give helpful feedbacks and basically try to help out. I’m also planning to stay in touch with the community and get as many comments as possible at all times.

About the upcoming patch 1.7.2, even though Paul did a great job explaining all the details in the changelog, if you have any questions/comments, feel free to communicate and i'll try my best to contact back with solutions/answers as much as i can.

Thank you all for the welcomes again! :party:
    Dude, when? it has been 2 months since the last update....
  6. Second[2]

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Dude update please.

Your holiday is over and now work hard and release 1.72
  7. Second[2]

1.72 when?

1.72 when?
  8. Second[2]

How will TW balance class system in battle mode?

Every multiplayer game in active development receives balance updates. Metas shift no matter what. The fact that the game still receives balance updates in early access, does not prove that the class system doesn't work.

Also the notion that an equipment based system would suddenly solve all balance problems is kinda ridiculous imo. I am not saying that the class system is superior in every way with that btw, before that argument starts again. There are definitely benefits to it and I love warbands equipment based system.

Anyway, classes will stick around for Battle mode, but class costs will be different from skirmish and casual (tdm/siege). Same goes for some perks that will be different in Battle mode.

Also the economy (gold gain parameters) of battle mode will change with 1.7.2 (in addition to the troop cost changes).
    again the same question, when is 1.72
  9. Second[2]

Let us disable dead bodies please

"We have a talented team of individuals here who know a thing or two about computer games and we think that a lot of the changes we have made are taking the game in the right direction."
    - Callum in 2018 (talking about BL's MP)
    all of them have quitted
  10. Second[2]

Siege Ayzar Stronghold

Thank you! I made the platform a bit wider and moved it to the left. I think that fixes it.
    Hey @NIN3 , when would u guys release 1.7.2?????
  11. Second[2]

lag in battle mode

Battle mode is still a WIP and not officially supported yet. We are aware of many issues with it and are working on solutions.
    OK THEN WHEN WILL YOU GUYS RELEASE 1.72
  12. Second[2]

Team Damage in Battle Server

Refelctive team damage is already a server option. Its up the server host to enable it.
    can we earn loots in custom servers?
  13. Second[2]

lag in battle mode

Why battle mode is so lag when we have more than 80 + people, My fps drops from 100+ to 40-50 constantly. spec: Ryzen 5 5600x RTX 3070 16G 3600MHz 1TB SN750 .....
  14. Second[2]

Lag in Battle mode

Why this game is so lag when we have more than 80 people... FPS drops from 100+ to 40-50 constantly spec: Ryzen 5 5600x RTX 3070 16G 3600MHz 1TB SN750 .....
Back
Top Bottom