Recent content by Searg_Kowal

1. Searg_Kowal

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Your nickname: Searg_Kowal
    Server & Time (if possible): 18.10.20
    A short description of the situation: I play normal mm,im new to mm,but i play warband since 2011 and wfas since 2011, today i return home and i see i have a permament ban xD
    For how long were you banned?: permament
    Who banned you?: i dont know
    What rules did you break?:
    i dont know?
    Why should we unban you?: Im an old m&b player, new to mm, played 3 matches only so far, very friendly, im a great teamplayer and administrator
  2. Searg_Kowal

[ECS4] Group D

what is the server and password? we are waiting xd
  3. Searg_Kowal

We need custom servers NOW

What is so hard to understand, that players need custom servers- Warband with native only would be boring- all the mods have brought life back to Warband
  4. Searg_Kowal

MP Native cRPG

Fantastic news, but don`t hurry, good things take time )
  5. Searg_Kowal

Resolved THE GAME DOES NOT START

In my case i needed to uninstall the game, delete all folders&documents with bannerlord and download it again. then it worked
  6. Searg_Kowal

Resolved no servers for With Fire and Sword DLC

Its working, thank you talewords:smile:
  7. Searg_Kowal

Resolved Cant make peace

In the moment, when you are rulling your own kingdom probably everyone will sooner or later have war with you, so no wonder Sturgia doesnt want peace, its a part of the game aspect- if you want to create your kindgom and to rule, everybody will make war with you
  8. Searg_Kowal

Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

Hello dear Taleworlds,

it will probably take 5 minutes to solve this issue. There is a big community in the DLC With Fire and Sword (there is a competetive league since 9 years,about 25 played seasons, with +12 active clans with +150 players) ( https://forum.mountblade.info).
    Unfortunately we cant play With Fire and Sword because all servers have been turned off.
    Could you turn the WfaS servers again on? We want to keep playing. Really!!!!

Thanks Talewords

Wish you a nice week
    cheers Searg
  9. Searg_Kowal

Resolved no servers for With Fire and Sword DLC

Hello dear Taleworlds, it will probably take 5 minutes to solve this issue. There is a big community in the DLC With Fire and Sword (there is a competetive league since 9 years,about 25 played seasons, with +12 active clans with +150 players) ( https://forum.mountblade.info). Unfortunately we...
  10. Searg_Kowal

Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

Doubt that one can make a perfect game, lets hope for essential patches
  11. Searg_Kowal

Where to buy bannerlord

I am very confused guys after your comments if to buy bannerlord or not- I have been waiting many years and hard times (with depression) for the Bannerlord release...but now it seems that Bannerlord will be expensive and I will be not even able to play a test version as a reward for waiting 4 years- i lost my motivation for Bannerlord.....
  12. Searg_Kowal

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP WFAS

nope i need much more time for this
  13. Searg_Kowal

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP WFAS

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS IN FIRE AND SWORD Hello friends, surely many of you remember the memorable "world" championships in With Fire and Sword organized at taleworlds, where there was real competition and fun, but the organizer could not, for unknown reasons, finish the tournament and...
  14. Searg_Kowal

With Fire & Sword European Duel Tournament N°4

Why does everybody got these weirds avatars xD ?
Back
Top Bottom