Recent content by Scuba Steve

1. Scuba Steve

Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

I'm not really sure of how I can describe the feeling I get from it. Even on the highest difficulty it still just evoked that feeling that I get when playing ipad Strategy & Tactics games.
  2. Scuba Steve

Ultimate General: Civil War was fun, but felt too arcade-y for me. Also wasn't a huge fan of how the army variations perpetuate some of the lost-cause myths.
  3. Scuba Steve

Hopefully it'll be as good as Sierra's Civil War Generals 2 was (which I really wish was available on GOG, because I freaking miss having that game), because CWG2 was THE best tactical US Civil War game.
  4. Scuba Steve

Netcode is kind of a pain in the ass though, so I can understand why he might not want to deal with it.
  5. Scuba Steve

It gives me some major Bushido Blade vibes.
  6. Scuba Steve

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1000360/Hellish_Quart/ Found this being shared in HEMA groups on Facebook. It looks pretty interesting.
  7. Scuba Steve

My friend was one of the level designers for this.
  8. Scuba Steve

Games you wish existed

Kingdom Come: Deliverance style gameplay, but in say Florence or Venice during the Renaissance. But with say small scale (i.e. political jostling between the city's families) plotting/intrigue.
  9. Scuba Steve

Wait, the team making Knights of Honor II are the same ones behind Total War: Troy?! I thought Black Sea Games was a different studio from the former Black Sea Studios that is now CA Sofia.
  10. Scuba Steve

They messed up the Definitive Edition of Mafia 2, so they'll probably mess this up as well.
  11. Scuba Steve

I wouldn't say a "good game" but it's decent enough. Could still be significantly better.
  12. Scuba Steve

Imjin War series by Professor Samuel Hawley

Thought I'd share this here. Professor Samuel Hawley has made an excellent video series about the Imjin War on his YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJjQDCbTowpTexpfLr0YTVE_92wEV49QD Enjoy!
  13. Scuba Steve

Debating implementation of a Reaction/Like system

If you really believe what I've said is a weak argument, I've got some oceanfront property in North Dakota that I think you should buy. You do realize those racists at Civil War Talk get banned? Stop with the guilt by association, it's uncivil. Sorry, but it is not an argumentum ad hominem. I...