Recent content by Screminmemes

1. Screminmemes

Resolved Random teleportation whenever i leave my castle , PLEASE FIX

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
    It definitely hasn't been fixed. Just happened to me. Rather than leaving the castle right outside the gates it spawned me by the nearest village which happened to be being raided by an army with 400 more people than me, who of course immediately intercepted me.
  2. Screminmemes

Need More Info “d3d_device_context_-> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine"

Almost 2 years after this last post I am encountering this issue with 1.7 update. I have completely reinstalled Radeon drivers using DDU and fresh driver downloads between instances. Happened in the same battle with a caravan each time. I also verified game files and it found 4 to fix and fixed them (done between instances of this.)

2022-01-20_05.05.26_f41eea992d15cc09612456734a9d36be is my crash submission.
  3. Screminmemes

Resolved Bug: Unlimited noble ransom

Summary: Bug allowing you to ransom the same noble repeatedly without removing them from prisoners How to Reproduce: Start with lord + regular prisoners. Enter faction-owned city and enter dungeon to donate prisoners. Donate all prisoners (including noble.) Undo action to put them back in your...
  4. Screminmemes

Resolved Crash when executing the last Sturgian lord

Todays patch notes: Fixed a crash that occurred when executing the last non-mercenary lord of a kingdom.

Woot! Thanks for the quick fix!
  5. Screminmemes

Whatever the equivalent of Odin is to Sturgians, He's watching over them lol.
  6. Screminmemes

So I finally tracked down the last of the Sturgians and executed them (which royally ticked off my Vlandian allies because nobody likes a noble killer lol.) When I try to execute him, the game crashes (presumably to do with the death of a faction?) I've had the Steppe Bandits faction wiped out...
  7. Screminmemes

SP - General Put siege engines automatically in reserve

I don't stop the time. They are going to take one volley even if you pause and remove them. The millisecond they complete the wall engines attack and you take a volley - they will just attack and empty spot but your siege engines still take the damage. But I do agree - we should be able to build them in reserve but only the mobile ones like onagers and ballistae. Trebuchets were not generally wheeled into position as they were massive constructs and had to be built in place. But they were also usually built far outside the range of castle defenses due to their ability to hurl stuff that far. I think the trebuchets should have their own line like the ram and siege towers which can't be attacked from the wall defenses, but should also take a lot longer to build. In the words of King Edward in Outlaw King: "Also, it took three months to build so I don't want to waste it."
  8. Screminmemes

SP - General Siege suggestions: multiple defenses and bombardment

+1 Yeah I agree. I thing keep battles will be implemented, but yes a second defensive wall would be nice.

Maybe having a mechanic to capture points, like towers, gates (like in total war games), instead of having to kill all defenders

Bombarding killing defenders, reducing defences and destroying upgraded buildings.

For me the most annoying thing are siege towers, they replace ladders (taking more time to build) and each time I have use them wall defenders beat those around the tower...
    I agree with siege towers. They are worthless now. I never build them. If my troops are only going to use one ladder, they might as well use the one ladder already there. Siege towers need an overhaul - all ladders need to be used and for the love of all that is good the first a-hole to the top needs to not kick down the bridge and Leeroy Jenkins the defenders. They should wait until there are at least 5-10 troops at the top and THEN open it. We have control of the bridge, why would we give the advantage to the defenders?
  9. Screminmemes

Can someone explain me the upcoming new setting "birth and death" in the 1.5.6 beta patch?

I hope neither...hahaha

NpCs death's without the player have to be there I want so bad

10% is just fine... This way players will be more careful in battles than just charge head on

With the current AI just sitting there in their spawn area when you are attacking you don't have the choice but to charge sometimes. They will just sit there until we all die of starvation. Sometimes you can get them to come out with mounted archers harassing them but usually you have to have someone charge in.
  10. Screminmemes

Can someone explain me the upcoming new setting "birth and death" in the 1.5.6 beta patch?

Idk. Maybe it's not so much about playstyle, like players charging the enemy head on, but more strategic choices players will make. If NPCs die easily, in the long run that might mean players choosing easier ways to play the game. For example, you'd be less likely to join a loosing kingdom to try to fight a desperate war against overwhelming enemy. Because, fighting against owerwhelming enemy means there will be several battles where your forces are underpowered, which mean your NPC allies will be knocked down more often, which in turn means they will die more often. I like that NPC death is part of the game, but as it is now I tend to think they die way too often & easily. I mean yesterday a damn looter killed one of my well armored companions.

But there is no other way to play the game. If an NPC has great combat skills, why wouldn't you put them on the front line? Why should we have to plop them in a castle and never use them for fear of them dying? Putting them in their own party is ridiculously expensive (why a party of 1 person costs $2k+ per day when my party of 100 costs 700 is beyond me) and they always decide to go fight on the front lines first instead of doing missions and stuff so they are getting captured despite having 150+ tactics.

If we had something else worthwhile to do with the combat-centered NPCs to keep them out of harm's way, then I would say that makes sense. Or they can just be the gods that they should be. If I can kill 20 enemies in a battle with half the stats, there is no reason they should die on the first volley of arrows of their first battle.
  11. Screminmemes

I don't like this mechanic as it is. I would like characters to die of old age, but I hate loading up an NPC I chased across the map just to hire in nice gear and having him die in the FIRST DAMN BATTLE lol. Especially when this person is supposed to have godlike stats and he just gets pincushioned by forest people before he even gets close to the enemy. You should still be able to disable clanmate deaths just for the simple sake of enjoying the damn game.
  12. Screminmemes

Resolved Launcher instantly crashes if *any* mods are in mod directory (besides vanilla mods)

I know you can't fix issues with bugs in games using mods, but this happens before mods are even loaded. Since it is the launcher failing to load, I don't think the mods have anything directly to do with this (since they aren't even loaded until you launch the game itself.) 100% of the time if...
  13. Screminmemes

Need More Info Saves Won't Load after 5/28 Stable Hotfix

I've had the same issue since 1.3. I posted about it at the beginning of the month and it has been "In Progress" since 11 May:

14. Screminmemes

Resolved e1.3.0 main won't allow me to load *any* saves (even unmodded saves)

This has been In Progress for a couple of weeks. It is affecting multiple people. Any idea on what the current progress is on this?
Back
Top Bottom