Recent content by Scrat555

1. Scrat555

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Gaunt said:
    Good, these are medieval times. There shouldn't be many lenses to cause flares.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visby_lenses

One of the less famous things dug up at Visby.
  2. Scrat555

MP Other [WB] JURASSICV2 - download links up

DoctorPainkiller said:
    is alive or ded?????!!!!

:!:
    Is mod kill?

pls is not kill
  3. Scrat555

B Modern [WB] Battle for Yugoslavia -Trailer Pg29-

Sherlock Holmes said:
    I'll be expanding on that through your front, fortifications, tactics management.
    I was thinking of replacing the city fief holding with "Territorial Defense" zones, and a number of other administrative duties.
    Progress has been a **** lately due to the floods and final exams  :neutral:
    Will update as soon as I can though, I'm working on a website with features and progress overviews.

Those floods have been all over the news here in New Zealand! I hope you guys in the balkans are doing well.
  4. Scrat555

The Red Wars, Calradia 1923

ALECOS said:
    ClearlyInvisible said:
    ALECOS said:
    ClearlyInvisible said:
    Perhaps something along the lines of the Golden Dawn insignia wouldn't be a bad idea.

Yes I realize I'm ****ting on a political party. No I do not care. **** off Greek people who support them.
    Hahah im Greek and just heard about these guys the other day and now they are showing up everywhere! but yeah agreed **** them

I sincerely hope your nation isn't taken over by these psychopaths my friend.
    yeah but while i would say they are the strongest of individual radical groups (like anarchist groups and other left and right wing parties) and admitted allegations of ties within the police i honestly dont believe they have enough ground. However if they did take over well then there really is no saving my country :/ (However i live in the US so hopefully my family would be safe) But off topic

Given how horribly Greece suffered under the Nazis, It is beyond me how any true Greek could support a Neo-Nazi group like Golden Dawn. Hell, Greece one of the homes of Democracy!
  5. Scrat555

MP Other [WB] JURASSICV2 - download links up

Bast mod for I rekt scrubs, 420/69 rektomended to al serius gam plaers lik me
  6. Scrat555

Sivy said:
    Back after two weeks vacation and was hoping for some
    SPACE KHERGITS
    , maybe a blog even. Don't know why, really.
  7. Scrat555

John7 said:
    Official release date revealed!

BANNERLORD_zps5ae33863.png

92bc0ad2_2603425-6466105298-13882.gif
  8. Scrat555

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

nilloc93 said:
    did i really just read 3 pages of you people responding to a troll?
    DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

Bluehawk said:
    Yeah, let's focus on something positive, like... how I noticed the Russian Jaegers' shakos are missing the tassel above the pompon, which wasn't abolished until 23 November (5 December) 1809 when the whole pompon scheme was reworked. Regular musketeers however had already ditched them on 14 (26) July 1808.

russianjagers.jpg

P1Y77Y6.png

Ignore the wrong facings on the left, and the wrong shako entirely on the right; I'm only demonstrating the tassel-pompons.

Oh, err, I guess that's not so positive.

for the ignorant, what do you mean by "23 November (5 December)" ?

If I remember correctly, the Russians used the old Julian calender, which is roughly 2 weeks behind our Gregorian calender. The Russian date would be 23 November, but in our calender it would be 5 December. A good example of this is the October Revolution. This occurred on 25 October in the old Julian Calender, but actually happened on 7 November in our calender.
  9. Scrat555

Lumos said:
    M&B3 is "Wrath of the Last Bannerlord", not "Rise of an Empire". Do you not read magazines?!

Mount&Half-Life 3: Wrath of the GabeN
  10. Scrat555

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

ALECOS said:
    Epicrules said:
    World War Z the movie was also horribly inaccurate to World War Z the book.
    Dont even get me started on that topic. All of the two random references dont make it a WWZ like the Warmbrunn being in it and the iran pakistan nukes that has no context in the story other than to loosely tie it is...Fun move but made me sooo frustrated.
    Haha, yeah. I just tend to think of the movie and the book as two separate entities. Helps me to enjoy the movie and not get frustrated I suppose.
  11. Scrat555

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Docm30 said:
    Get rid of that quote pyramid. Seriously. I don't want to see those images four times.

Anyway, here are some Dutch Hussars for those interested.

dutchhussars1.jpg

dutchhussars2.jpg

dutchhussars3.jpg

We are always interested in hussars. Absolutely wonderful.
  12. Scrat555

La Grandmaster said:
    Belendor said:
    You make things complicated sometimes, Grand. Anyway, I will see if I can spare time for writing the system you desire. Good progress still.
    Cant argue with that, getting the cross-hair lined up perfectly, is something which I think needs to be done as accurately as possible though, which is why i tried the way above. Let me know if you get anywhere though  :smile:
    I believe Iron Europe has scopes, maybe they can help?
  13. Scrat555

La Grandmaster said:
    Pjoft said:
    I hated that guy. Not as much as Joffrey, but hell the Gov sure was annoying.
    Then you wont like this guy
    0tiv.jpg

Guy in the bottom pick has a pirate eyepatch just for the hell of it  :wink:
    Nice! Can't wait to saw him in half with a machinegun.
  14. Scrat555

Babies seem too small to have enough of them survive an attack to become a zombie though. I imagine too much would initially be eaten. Oh god, now I feel really disgusted.
  15. Scrat555

Rome II: Total War

What do you guys think of patch 9? I like it. I think the game is actually worth the price now.
Back
Top Bottom