Recent content by Saxnot

1. Saxnot

[ECS2] Suggestions & Questions

Indeed i dont care about what you think is a reasonable discourse. In fact i dont care at all about this community. I just dont like hypocrites and consulting smartpants.

You are refering to this:

+Varsung+ said:
    Aeronwen said:
    Kragen said:
    But for now my pink maps are allowed ?  :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

No.

The default is that modified textures are forbidden unless specifically exempted in the rules.  If you are found to be using non-exempted modified textures you will be banned from the tournament.

Love seeing the game through a rose coloured lens though, there is definately not enough pink in game.

My last status was that texture packs were allowed as long as they didn't provide any advantage (highlighted projectiles/body parts/horses, (semi) transparent textures, etc.).
    That's what Scar told me when I asked him.
    ?

I give you a ****ing hint. Its in the bold text. Highlighted projectiles need to provide an advantage. Yet this is not the rule-set is it. And you and "consulting friends" failed to point this out to the two actual adminstrators that made the call. They dont prove sota had an advantage. Just claiming the rule is applicable does not count.
  2. Saxnot

Killfacer said:
    Nothing was stretched. This exact texture change was stated as being a cheat and people were told not to use it.

Something was stated as being a cheat. It got used. The punishment for cheating was utilised. Open, shut.

You are wrong. The rule does not prohibit the use of modified texture. It only prohibits the use of those modified textures that give an advantage. The administration failed to subtract the casa sota under the rule §2 (1). Open, autocratic, butthurt.
  3. Saxnot

ECS Unofficial Hype Thread

What Aeronwen means is that atm the admins find it sufficient to rely on ppl like Sota and that they are so worked out around here that gosh only trolling can be taking serious. Im sure, she appreciates you constructive criticism and what you have contributed so far to the community and clans.
  4. Saxnot

Kragen said:
    Killfacer said:
    OurGloriousLeader said:
    Still a fine line between cosmetic changes and beneficial changes though. Rules were clear for this tournament but I agree, for next tournament we should be more thorough in detailing what is and isn't allowed - perhaps during sign ups, run a thread where people submit mods and textures for suitability. I'm sure it would be both helpful and involve some hilarious trolling.

Agreed. This is definitely something we should be doing going forward.
    Ok :wink:

The rules dont seem to be clear to the admins:

§ 2 Cheating

(1) It is strictly prohibited to gain an advantage by modifying texture files or using game modifications such as aimbots or autoblock. Every player that is found to have modified texture files or using game modifications in order to gain an advantage will be banned from the tournament.

If Sota gained an advantage by using modified texture files a ban would be justified. The ban itself is not just justified for using modifided textures. Cheating is allowed under §2 (3).  The modification needs to be advantages. Sota used a texture files displacing his javelins in purple instead of vanila brown. How does someone gain a advantage by using a diffenrent color? You gain a visiual advantage over distance? How is that an advantage? Because you could see your javelins a mile away so when it happens that you come around that place you can pick them up more quickly? Is that the advantage? Its not a laser or tracer is it?! Like this maybe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lCv51vUn9o&feature=youtu.be&t=20m40s  Thank god the streamer is just an admin on this tournament and not a player like other admins that are allowed to have a saying. Good lord we can keep our laserpointing-crosshairs. Funny isnt it. You could think someone knows something about cheating around here but cant make a diverance between a "wall-hack" and colored javs in correlation to having an advantage. Sota did not gain superiority of the opponent. Long live watery and extandable rule-sets and admins willing to stretch them even further.

Anyway, im a bit off topic here. And i dont want to get banned because CaptainLust & Co are feeling sentimental and are having a itching rosette. Its a shady call by the admins not being able to subsume Sotas "offense" clearly under a "violated" rule not even boterhing to give a explication but feeling the urgent need to mention that there are admins only consulting and competing in the same tournament.

I am not trolling.
  5. Saxnot

Apis Europae [AE] Masters of the Universe

i wish barca could pull it off but considering their difficult season they performed well enough already. i would rather bet that we see bayern vs real in the finals.
  6. Saxnot

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Brūnanburh (April 28th)

nice event! thanks for letting me play as public leader. hope, no one was to disapointed about the outcome. anyway, thanks host for another great evening!
  7. Saxnot

Razer' said:
    Carl....Carl....
    IG thread, anyone?

And our nations finest. Blessed be your little ego, CHAMP! OLLLOLLLLLOOLLL
  8. Saxnot

Alex_C said:
    ↑↑↑↑↑ wrong 'un ↑↑↑↑↑

your sweet voice again.
  9. Saxnot

Henry is french though. And Djibril Cissé ****ed it up. And Giggs too. Anyway, my working class hero is UNITED!!! Long live Eiður Guðjohnsen and Marc-meep-meep-Overmars!!!! Who is this Mitchell?
  10. Saxnot

List of European Native Clans [Last Update: 12.07.2016]

Leader and contact for Guard or Istiniar should be Harman.
  11. Saxnot

[IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

[...]the insurgent overthrew the Emperor of Istiniar and claimed the land for himself, ruling for coming years[...].

https://soundcloud.com/macklemore/macklemore-x-ryan-lewis-same
  12. Saxnot

Wolves

Wolves best polish clan?
  13. Saxnot

The Fyrd of Devonshire [Recruiting]

This thread can be locked. Thank you!
  14. Saxnot

[IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

Yeah, and while you are at it buy me a coke and make the sun shine for the next 1000 years. Btw, you can donate for the server via paypal over guardofistiniar.org .
Back
Top Bottom