Recent content by Sasete

1. Sasete

Kin wages?

Well its okay to have wages on companion but why do I pay to my kin? I have a sister, and Im paying her? Why? What I paid to her doesn't come back into my clan's treasury(which is me)? I think this breaks immersion a lot, when I wanted to take my sister and go to adventure with her only, why do...
  2. Sasete

How to intrigue?

I unironically think, when it comes to Bannerlord, that Crusader Kings have too much to steal from.

Politics, Casus Bellis, titles, diplomacy, intrigues, getting rid of people on your court, having children with your brother, so no other Clan can take your titles away... All of this with graphics and fighting system of M&B.

It could be such an immersive, beautiful game.
    Exactly agree on that! even with that small example of mine shows that, it would be way immersive to play!
  3. Sasete

How to intrigue?

Ah would be awesome to have some intrigue and fight for throne ?
  4. Sasete

How to intrigue?

I've married with daughter of Lucon in my gameplay. I was regular trader who had lucky to get some money to afford it, and am skillfull to convince her and her father. I also bought a workshop in Diathma (1 of Lucon's citiy) and worked around there a lot. Trader notables in there likes me a lot...
  5. Sasete

Siege defenders need some love

+1000 with this, also I think, we shouldn't be able to attack siege without any other siege engines built such as ram or tower where walls' tier lower than 2. And go back to map scene when they got destroyed. So only ladders shouldn't be enough to attack tier2 and tier3 walls.
  6. Sasete

Patch Notes e1.1.0

Thank you TW!
  7. Sasete

Settlement Walls

Is there any way to decrease level of setllement walls? I think there should be, maybe trough out sieges or rebellions or by governor screen. I like 2nd level walls of Vlandia more than 3rd level ones and Like Ostican really. But Can't get 2nd Level walls on Ostican since it has 3rd level ones... :D
  8. Sasete

Big Bug (Not Game Breaking)

There is pretty big and very funny game bug I've found, Sturgia declared war to me. I offered them peace, and auto negotiated and they demand Revyl and Ustokol Castle from me for a peace. Untill here everything is normal, weirdt part is; I said, I'll pay 1 denars, and we'll make peace he doesn't...
  9. Sasete

[BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

There are few mod ideas I've been gathering ideas during my 140 hours play. I'll list them here if somebody wanna make a mod about them.

1) First and the most important mod I was thinking is 'Yes, Your Grace' Mod! Yes, i don't know if you played it or not I'll explain it now:
    - In 'Yes, Your Grace' you play as a king of Davern, and live in a castle named Grevno. People you rule come to you weekly and ask you favors and you try to help them out with your limited resources.
    - In Bannerlord, Once you become a king Notables you are ruling or some random citizens may come to your court to ask you favors(Quests). You can help them out by paying them golds, giving them supplies, spending your favors or borrowing the general (General in 'Yes, Your Grace' can be replaced with companions in Bannerlord) and earn some happiness, morale and welfare in your kingdom and fiefs.
    With this mod, you may actually feel like a lord and you would feel a lot more of it.

2) Harder Sieges! Sieges are WAY TOO easy in Bannerlord and a new siege system has almost no use. Being that easy also results in factions to get dominated so easily.
    - How to fix these both of them: Nobody will be able to attack castles/cities which have walls tier higher than 1 without short distance machines. So only tier 1 walls will be able to conquered by ladders. And Attackers will spend their time on building short distance machines. Also 1 more extend is that if short distance siege tools got destroyed, siege would return to map as a draw. Siege will continue, short distance machines will be destroyed totally, casulties inflicted and resources remain how they were. Attacker will try to rebuild their short distance machines to attack back and Defender will try to destroy their short distance machines to make siege last longer until a help comes.

3) Weekly Wages! Income should be calculated weekly again. Player should work on managing their money per week again. This will add more deep to the economy system.

4) Small Council! In medieval times each lord had a small council to advise them on their actions. That is what we need in the court.
    In Warband, there was a Litdum Diplomacy Mod which adds a small council to help player to manage his kingdom easily and efficiently. That is what we need in Bannerlord.
  10. Sasete

Simple Bank mode I have made

I am working with a mod that changes income type from daily to weekly. But couldn't manage how this daily , weekly ticks work. Did you understand how it work?
  11. Sasete

Income

Would it work if I just override this method and empty inside Daily Tick and create same for Weekly and bind it to weekly?

edit: Didnt work. ?
  12. Sasete

Documentation Coding Community Modding Documentation

There isn't a file in that location. Also, the path to your DLL should be Modules\ExampleMod\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\ExampleMod.dll (relative to your game files). Please verify that your files are in the correct path and that your SubModule.xml file matches what is provided in the tutorial.

Thanks I handled it! ^^
  13. Sasete

Income

That function only has inner function that calculates financial things. I need to fidn where they used. They are called daily somewhere which I have to remove and add them as called weekly somehow. :confused:

C#:
    private void DailyTick()
            {
                foreach (Kingdom kingdom in Kingdom.All)
                {
                    foreach (KingdomTribute kingdomTribute in kingdom.KingdomTributes)
                    {
                        float num = 0f;
                        foreach (Clan clan in kingdom.Clans)
                        {
                            ExplainedNumber explainedNumber = new ExplainedNumber(0f, null);
                            Campaign.Current.Models.ClanFinanceModel.CalculateClanIncome(clan, ref explainedNumber, false);
                            float num2 = explainedNumber.ResultNumber / 100f * kingdomTribute.Percentage;
                            num += num2;
                        }
                        GiveGoldToClanAction.ApplyFromHeroToClan(null, kingdomTribute.KingdomToPay.RulingClan, (int)num);
                    }
                }
            }

This is in TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Sandbox.CampaignBehaviors
  14. Sasete

Documentation Coding Community Modding Documentation

Hey, I get this error couldn't understand why it happens. I followed tutorial and repeated over and over again for few times and all say the same:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: ''file:///X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\ExampleMod.dll'

Can you guys help?
Back
Top Bottom