Recent content by Sartek

1. Sartek

Say Cheese v2

We went to Baltic Comiccon.
    Naru even cosplayed. A charater whose name is impossible to pronounce from that final fantasy mmo that has consumed her life
    Our friend was Skeletor.

Was a cool experience, especially when Naru was up almost two full days with about 1 hour of sleep total.
    Event day, she had to wake up at 6 or about so, we went to sleep at about 2, finishing her costume.
    4YgLT.jpg
    FynMp.jpg
    E8NKD.jpg
    9sV03.jpg
    UNM7z.jpg
    qsvGz.jpg
    9FRK9.jpg
  2. Sartek

Deep Rock Galactic

So far, they have always said that the game they want to do is DRG, and they fully intend to work on DRG as long as it makes financially sense to work on it.

Also bought valheim, modded the hell out if it And played too much.
  3. Sartek

Say Cheese v2

Damn, you're still together? Good job!
    Yeah, even have 2 cats and an apartment.
    No kids though, cats are more than enough.

N50_0.jpg

Our 4th member isnt on this picture, and the rest
    Of the pictures are taken with iphone11 with its fancy new image format. Converting on phone seems like a hassle. Maybe later.

And thanks Brutus, I was, and still am, very proud of them
  4. Sartek

Say Cheese v2

I have changed a little over the years

iinpj.jpg

Naru, after a decade or so, got me in cosplay. Even dyed my hair
  5. Sartek

Who of the old guard are still around?

By some of the logic in this thread, even I am one of the Old.

2009, first post asking for help about a mod.
  6. Sartek

Deep Rock Galactic

Long time since last post.
    Anyway, game still gets massive updates.

Last update the relased official modding support ( and it is awesome) and postponed their content update, which adds 4 new weapons.
    Video showcasing all new weapons

THe modding support is one of the best I have ever seen, in regards to the ease of installing and using them.
    In game open a browser window, subscribe to what you want, apply changes, wait for the loading screen and play.

Multiplayer is even easier,just send invite, they accept and they have all the mods while they are in your game. If they have mods that you dont, the game disables them. No mod mismatch at all.
    Also, there are different categories of mods.
    Verified- doesnt change the game, visual and audio changes. You can join mp games with these.

Approved-change gameplay in some way, can be buffs to weapons or even one of my favourites, a custom class. This category still allows for full progression

Sandbox- changes progression in some way. You need to create a new sandbox save if you want to play sandbox mods.

Anyway, recorded a video with a bunch of mods.

Video with bunch of mods
  7. Sartek

Sui Generis

Update 0.8 is out. havent tried it. Magic is in. some new enemies. I cant manage to beat the first level, so probably means nothing new for me :grin:
  8. Sartek

Sui Generis

Supposedly a big update is right around the corner, adding magic and ****.
  9. Sartek

Sui Generis

Been playing Exanima a bit.
    Bought it after checking it out every year or so since the Kickstarter. Saw some videos and thought that I wanted to try it as well.

Build a soldier up in the arena, get oneshot in the head by a 2h warhammer, You have died. 8/10
  10. Sartek

Planetside 2?

Yep, seeing insane amounts of players back.

Also, double xp weekend for all this weekend. Best time to check it out again.
  11. Sartek

Deep Rock Galactic

Well, they just did an interview with some Danish publication, about how they were the top seller on steam after their free weekend.
    They sold about 100k with that weekend, and total about 1million so far. Also said something about having made 15 million dollars in total.

And that they were going to keep working on the game for years.
  12. Sartek

Planetside 2?

So, Escalation just hit. Massive update, biggest since launch.

Main draw is **** to do for outfits. Deploy war assets, like a massive aircraft carrier with artillery, room for 48 pplayers.

Anyway, anybody interested? would rather do outfit stuffwith TW folks
  13. Sartek

Deep Rock Galactic

Holy ****, what a scene. The amount of bugs falling down. Never have we tried the bunker strat, especially reluctant to try it with the Opressor in the game, and Bulks
    Imagine if a Bulk Detonator came knocking.

Anyway, release should be Q2 this year.
  14. Sartek

Deep Rock Galactic

Nah, never me.

I have so far never played a pub game, have always managed to get a full team of friends, or at least 3. And since afew more friends picked it up this weekend.

But yeah, cant wait for release, since they said that after 1.0, they are starting to work on content, ie more missions and biomes. SInce the game is "done", there is nothing they need to add, so they can add what they want
  15. Sartek

Deep Rock Galactic

Gotta get this out there again.

Second year anniversary, another free weekend and 50% off.

The launch of the game is probably going to be Q2 of 2020.

A lot of stuff has been added since I last posted, the mentioned endgame and a couple of new enemies.
    A great time to check the game out
Back
Top Bottom