Recent content by Sarin_

1. NA Other Open NA 2v2 Tournament (1st ROUND DEADLINE APRIL 30)

Team name: The Throbbing Roosters
    Roster: Sarin, Nopanda
    Contact Information:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sarin2
  2. Please change the shouting UI to something like Mordhau

Switch from O to B, I have no trouble spamming it the whole game/during combat, with 85% accuracy
  3. All right, so who asked deaths to be removed from the score board?

Am I missing anything?
    PlayerKillsDeathsAssistsGoldScorePlayer DamageHorse DamageShield DamagePing
    Men only want one thing and it's beautiful
  4. Customisation System Reset

Still game freezes everytime I view armory, including being forced to view it after leveling up freezes it.
  5. Customisation System Reset

I cant even use the customization feature without my game instantly freezing every single time and after validating files
  6. LES IS MOREx

les a good boy he didnt do nothin wrong! free him!
  7. who is the best duelist NA?

ayo have fun squabbling over top duelist y'all, after 1086 hours I'm retiring from Bannerlord (just ain't fun anymore/lots of the nice bros left)

I would say I did quite well for myself considering some of you mofos have twice mah hours (or more)

before I go, here are some of the doods who have my utmost respect (in no particular order):

Crusader - very clean and elegant fighting style, no wasted movements (except the occasional up right up right)
    Superhoebo - pre-1.6.1 King of Kicks in the West, the only op mofo who I could fight on West on even terms (Hoebo 14 ping, me 11 ping)
    Nopanda - Bro's a beast, but there were times when the BOT was just too much to handle ily panda
    Bernie - MLG Pro head nodder
    Chaotic - ily dad

It's been a nice ride bois, BOT majide with 11 ping out

<3
    F ?
  8. This update absolutely sucks

Fully agree, stupid update, keep giving us dumb **** but won't fix the server crashing issue that has been going on for MONTHS, or private servers.
Back
Top Bottom