Recent content by Sapurion

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

I would just like to know some rough estimate if we having some bigger update this week or later, if its worth continuing with my 1.4.3 version. Was kinda hoping today would be it after two weeks hiatus.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

For me the 1.4.3 version runs without problems...i got one random crash in 12 hours playthrough. No glitching, running smooth.
  3. Where's the patch, TW.

They have a community manager, I would like to have his job. Like 10 posts a week shoud be doable even as a side job for me :smile: .

I would even go over the top and could do like 30 posts a week, I am a machine!

Callum´s last activity:

9 posts on Tuesday 28.04

Yeah, kinda makes you wonder, what that job actually entails. I thought it was communicating with the community here...could be wrong though
  4. Where's the patch, TW.

I dont know why everyone is so mad about a patch not being here every other day they've done a good job updating this game so far. A lot of other developers have gone much longer with much less patches and they still have bigger errors. TW is doing great if you ask me.

Lot of other developers havent had that much success with releasing EA title, and i am pretty sure TW knew how hyped the game was, so the sales werent a surprise. Of course when you get so much sales of it, you can expect more demands from the people, and if its not delivered or at least not explained, well then the complains start, at first slowly and then, well its like an avalanche...
  5. Where's the patch, TW.

well the number of people playing is going down, but thats to be expected since most of them played whats there to offer, so maybe people are waiting for some major update...
  6. When is Bannerlord playable?

I don't think it's ridiculous to expect a sequel to a 10 year old game be better in at least most ways lol.
    For me the only improvement was the graphics and animation, but as for the rest of the game, its pretty much empty and whats there seems at least partially broken. One would expect that the stuff that was in Warband and VC would be here already...well no other option than to wait.
  7. Can't start with Crossbows- WTF?

I just got a light crossbow (which doesnt require any points in crossbow) from a caravan raid, so they are there somewhere just so hard to find...
  8. Patch Notes e1.1.0

So i tried the ai, and i think i have seen about 5% improvement in the arena/tournaments, Imperial legionnary managed to block twice, huzzah
Top Bottom