Recent content by Sanya_ok

1. Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Fixed a bug that the player can not get experience and captured equipment if there is a retreat and a second battle.???
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Performance on the map has become much better, Inventory tab switching and just other tabs are instant thanks to the developers.
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Has the translation localization added in patch 1.7.0 stopped working after the last patch? Checked the game files did not help, the game is without mods.
  4. Resolved game crashes e1.4.3 (on version 1.4.2 everything works)

Windows 10 corporate 2016
    Crash when changing exposure and creating a new character, deleting the config file did not help.
    2020-08-13_05.46.40_35ed83973e6ee7308b7819385078ae76
    2020-08-13_05.53.05_35ed83973e6ee7308b7819385078ae76
  5. Resolved game crashes e1.4.3 (on version 1.4.2 everything works)

I would like to share my experience with this "bug" and the steps I took to fix it, and hopefully it might help some of you to get back in the game.

A couple month ago I "broke" the game by accidentally making all the .файлы sav для открытия с помощью блокнота. Сразу после этого я не смог запустить новую игру или нажать на опцию сохраненные игры в меню, так как игра рухнула бы. I've tried everything: unassigned default program(Notepad) to open .sav файлы в Windows; восстановил Windows до последней контрольной точки; проверил файлы через Steam; удалил и переустановил как Steam, так и BannerLord. Но игра все равно не получалась. После этого я скопировал свои сохраненные игры в эту папку "C:\Users\YOUR имя пользователя\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord" и сохранил их в безопасном месте, а также удалил все содержимое в вышеупомянутую папку. По умолчанию у меня была включена синхронизация Steam Cloud для этой игры, и я заметил, что она сразу же восстановит все удаленные файлы, включая мою сохраненную папку игр. So, I disabled Steam Cloud for Bannerlord

, снова удалил все содержимое в вышеупомянутой папке, и я смог запустить новую игру и сделать новое сохранение. Затем я вернул сохраненные игры обратно в папку, и после этого все работало безупречно. I can't promise that this is a 100% solution, but disabling Steam Cloud definitely worked for me.

Надеюсь, это кому-то поможет. GL

It didn’t help me, I deleted all the files associated with the game and it didn’t help. But on patch 1.4.2 everything works fine, I think this is a bug of patch 1.4.3
  6. Resolved game crashes e1.4.3 (on version 1.4.2 everything works)

Все технические характеристики отчетов win 7 или 8, нет отчета с win 10... interesting
    the author of the topic Win 10
  7. Resolved game crashes e1.4.3 (on version 1.4.2 everything works)

I checked the local files, 2 files of 500 mb were downloaded, but it did not help. :xf-frown:
  8. Resolved game crashes e1.4.3 (on version 1.4.2 everything works)

There are many errors like this in the log file: Can't find the particle system.
    Most likely you need to wait for the patch.
    But it's strange that they can't tell us that they are aware of the problem, or the problem is on the user's side.
  9. Resolved game crashes e1.4.3 (on version 1.4.2 everything works)

Everything is the same for me, it's strange that everything works for others, and there is no answer from technical support.:xf-cry:
  10. Resolved game crashes e1.4.3 (on version 1.4.2 everything works)

Brief information: the game crashes when you start and when you start a new game, reinstalled the game, deleted config files and log files did not help How to play: when starting and when starting a new game Quest / settlement name (if related): Media (Screenshots And Video)...
Back
Top Bottom