Recent content by Slader

1. Slader

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

vay be oyun piyasaya sürüleli 4 yıl olmuş neredeyse. mekanikler iyi kötü çalışıyor ve bir şekilde keyifle kendini oynatıyor hala oyun ama bana kalırsa firma çok ezildi bu işin altında. oyunu gerçekten seven biri olarak gerçekten karar veremiyorum; bu oyuna AA denir mi, yoksa bırak betayı aslında hala alfada olan yapılamamış bir iş mi... yalnız türk işi bir oyun nasıl olur sorusunun ne yazık ki %100 cevabı oldu bu oyun. büyük hedefler, büyük, beklentiler, büyük sözler... ve yarım bırakılan, kapasite yetmediği için altında kalınan, erken ün ve kazançla başı dönüp yüzüne bakılmayan işler... biz niye böyle bir toplumuz ya...
    alfadan betaya yeni yeni geçen bir oyun. bu hızda devam edilirse 4 5 sene sonra oyun tamamlanmış olur
  2. Slader

[WB][SP]Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 yayınlandı - 28.02.2023)

keşke böyle bir mod bannerlordda da olsa taleworldsun oyuna bir şey eklemesini beklemekten yıldık artık
  3. Slader

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

The problem is, that they released a game as finished which in fact wasn't finished by far, regarding the time and work that already went into the 1.2.x bug-fixes and QoL-improvement.

They are now trying to save it, by finishing the base game and that's in my opinion the best option here. So, thank you devs for that.

But this also doesn make the faulty release undone and because it's a version after 1.0, people are demanding more and more content and additions for a base, that wasn't finished and isn't ready for that, and where new stuff would only lead to more and new problems.
    Releasing an incomplete game to other platforms just to sell more is pure greed. Instead of completing the game, they optimized it for consoles. TW is very poorly managed. I'm not criticizing the developers for doing what was asked of them.
  4. Slader

I guess you'll keep fixing bugs for years and this game will never be a 'full version'
  5. Slader

Starting to believe the rumor I saw on steam that claimed most of the devs quit due to poor management and taleworlds isnt replacing them. The commentor opined that well probably never get this update, or if we do it will be next year. Is it possible to get a refund from the playstation store?
    It might be true but if I were a game developer, I would definitely work for this company. looks pretty comfortable
  6. Slader

No. Wouldn't expect it this month either. We will probably drop another beta update first.
    how many developers are currently working on this game?
  7. Slader

bannerlord has so much potential and you are wasting it. The fact that this game has no competitors in the market gives you a monopoly. You think that no matter how ****ty it is, the players will play anyway. unfortunately this is true
  8. Slader

Patch Notes v1.1.6

shame on you tw
  9. Slader

What are you alluding to?
    Fixing bugs for 3 years shouldn't be hard. They don't even bother to take what the modders do and add it to the game
  10. Slader

it must be really comfortable to work in TaleWorlds
  11. Slader

GÜNCELLEME GETİRİN ARTIK

taleworlds'un umrunda değil satışlar güzel keyifler keka oyunun yarım yamalak olması hiç önemli değil
  12. Slader

Patch Notes v1.1.3

thanks for nothing
  13. Slader

soru

bannerlord un erken erişimden çıkmasına 1 ay kaldı. acaba tek derdiniz oyunu konsollara portlamak mı yoksa gerçekten çıkışla beraber rpg namına bir özellik eklemeyi düşünüyor musunuz? 2.5 yıldır testis geçer gibi bugfix yapıp ki onu bile düzgün yapamıyorsunuz oyunu böyle çıkarmak hakarettir...
Back
Top Bottom