Recent content by Salus

1. Salus

Need More Info Crash during siege

@Salus Have you tried a clean install to see if it fixes the issue?
    I had done a zillion clean installs when the game wouldn't launch due to residual load-order problems. Now the game runs fine, the only problem is it crashes whenever a siege tries to load.
    What's worse is I get the memory error now too so I can't go through the crash dumps myself
  2. Salus

Resolved Game crash when intitating any Siege battles, in the campaign and in custom battle

it feels like this is an identical bug that was fixed many patches back, but is now reappearing for a lot of us
  3. Salus

SP - General Too many women on the battlefield!

Just like the peasant-based legionnai...oh. Well, that’s awkward.
    I was thinking Ghaddafi but that works.

Tbh tonight I played and recruited a She-wolf and for some reason she had a fat stack of stat points to allocate. I made her fast and gave her two-handed and polearm and every bandit raid is just her running from group to group and game ending them. The rest of us just watch.
  4. Salus

New game is broken

new players will die for hours before they figure it out.
    Will die to what? It's a pretty simple third person combat experience.

You have a narrow range of weapons and you make sure the sharp part intersects with the person you're trying to dispatch.
  5. Salus

Have you experienced something like this before?

A few times, yeah.

Once I was outside the front gate of Omor during a siege, half-tucked and feathering dudes off the wall. I saw an enemy go to re-man the ballista and do a double-take my direction, like we were co-workers who just saw each other unexpectedly out in town. It was sorta surprising; a normal human reaction like that.

Then his ballista bolt hit me in the ****.
    this gave me a giggle
  6. Salus

SP - General Too many women on the battlefield!

There aren’t even sword sisters in the game.
    Yeah, if you wanted to make an all-female army it would come from peasants rescued and their stats suuuck.
  7. Salus

SP - General Let us refine in stacks in smithing

I get pain in my index finger and wrist purely because I have to individually click through giant stacks of resources. That's no bueno. Unless there's some setting or shortcut I'm unaware of, I'm miserable with the smithing.
  8. Salus

Need More Info Just installed Bannerlord and it crashes everytime on the first loading screen

I actually played it on this very same setup a while back, back in the e1.4 iirc. Albeit not ideally smooth but I managed to play it just fine. Don't know if something about the updates made it so I can't run anymore.
    I had a similar issue in the past. Are you playing on a clean OS install and do you have Vortex/Nexus running? Make sure you load order isn't messed up and get rid of any mods and delete user settings.
  9. Salus

Resolved Crash on starting a siege (both campaign and custom)

Have you tried a clean install?
    Is there any way to do clean installs without having to download the entire thing through steam repeatedly?
  10. Salus

Need More Info Crash during siege

I still have this problem (playing singleplayer sandbox/campaign). The siege doesn't even load, as soon as the game tries to bring it up it'll crash. It's not just Chalkaind or if I'm defending or joining, it's any siege at all. (e.1.5.9, no mods, Nvidia Driver 466.27, GTX 1660 Super, 32gb ram)

edit: Crash report ID
    2021-05-05_12.31.51_87623708fe272b57cffa7754b28573e6
Back
Top Bottom