Recent content by Salidin

1. Too much money killed my mood to play

Oh there is items to waste that money on.... found a 100k armor in one of the capitals last night.
  2. Performance

Sieges are the only time the stutter was crazy... only 50%of my gpu was being utilized but getting 5fps for a solid 4 minutes after that something clicked and was fine. I think the battering ram busted through the door and once it was down it was fine.

Beyond that some extended load times
  3. How to earn money?

Early game (less than 25 troops) it's extremely difficult. However once you get past that it's extremely easy.

Easiest way to get money at the very beginning is tournaments. Placing the max bet on yourself and selling the rewards gets you a few thousand denars.

First thing you should aim for I would say even before you become part of a faction is get the maximum amount of mills in your most trafficked cities. They are expensive upwards of 15k. But they give passive income overtime if your production is right. Now people are complaining that taleworlds removes the 10-12k profit from it which was silly to begin with saying they are worthless but people forget it's a daily change. In warband your troops and your mills were a weekly payout. Have to keep that in mind when looking at it.

And the best paying quest at this moment is the poachers quest you get from major towns. Simply because after dealing with the you can get up to 20 hides which sell for ~200 each. Now the mercenary quest you can get from nobles can pay you thousands of denars but every day you do not complete that quest it costs you 100 extra denars because they steal from you until you finish it and if you have a bad streak of luck of not finding a lord then it can be very bad for your money bag.

Beyond that fiefs make a fair amount of passive profit and by that time you should be making 500g a day or more and you'll put most of that money in your fiefs reserve to get those extra bonuses.

Now while it's easier I'd say to get a profit than it was in warband some of the items are extremely expensive in comparison. And you have to buy horses for your soldiers if you want to upgrade them.
  4. Constantly Crash with quest "Army of Poachers"

Same problem, but i have 0 days left. I need to clear poachers from the town of Aiwalitas. The problem is that i have two towns named it so i went to the wrong one and now im out of time and the game crashes.

Im in the same boat so don't worry. The mod only fixes those with -1 or less unfortunately doesn't help with my issue... so i am just waiting for the hotfix
  5. In Progress Game Crashes when traveling on the map

Hey bud, ya the poacher quest in arasai is the problem here for me i think.

I have 0 days left on it and it feezes. BUT your fix did not do the trick. when i load its still 1 day left and when i fast foward to 0 day the game freeeze., Any idea why it wont give me 1 week from your fix?

enable cheat engine and teleport there. This fix is suppose allow you to just complete it and turn on/off cheat engine and continue playing afterwards.

To do so, go to my documents on your PC find M&B banner lord folder go into the config folder find engine_config file. Find cheat menu in the file set 0 to 1 and then while in game using control and left click you go to the town you are suppose to save wait till midnight and complete the quest. Save game, go back to the file and turn off cheat menu and go on playin

To avoid issues I would just not accept any poacher quests until the hotfix is released if you are in fact able to complete it with the help of that mod.
  6. Archers Range Bug

Yeah, always set mine on hills maybe elevation plays a factor in the AI range calculation.
  7. In Progress Archers dont shoot regulary (Rather when they feel like it)

what tier of archers do you have? The first tier archer's overall range is very very very low atm.
  8. Constantly Crash with quest "Army of Poachers"

Hi Guys, i had the same problem. Check the time left in the questwindow. if it is <0 like -6 days in my case you can edit your savegame via mod:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandbl...ade_a_mod_to_fix_the_negative_quest_duration/

This solved the issue for me

As for the official fix, devleoper stated the issue will be addressed in the upcoming hotfix, did not say when this hotfix will release. So your choices are download the mod or wait until the hotfix.
  9. Archers Range Bug

Once you get higher tier archers its less of a problem. Some re-balancing is definitely called for but I wouldn't classify it as a bug just improper balance.
  10. In Progress Game Crashes when traveling on the map

Do you all happen to have a poachers quest active? And does the crash happen at late dusk/midnight?
  11. Game Crashing because of Quest

There is not but I would assume its today considering they released a patched yesterday hours after initial launch.
  12. Game Crashing because of Quest

Developer stated that the issue has been resolved and will be fixed in the upcoming hotfix
  13. Crashing constantly?

Thank you, now what exactly do i change? the name of the file ? and what to, how's it laid out...?

go into the file use control + f function search for cheat. You should see a cheat menu 0 change that 0 to a 1 and then save the file open the game. Cheat menu is now active this will allow the similar functionality as cheat menu did in warband.
  14. Crashing constantly?

Someone help please? Can someone tell me the exact path to this file and the text layout of it after i change it... e.g engine_config_1 or no underscore etc..

C:\Users\(PC NAME HERE)\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs
  15. [Main quest]Don't get the third Dragon Banner pieces

Friend and me can reproduce :sad:
    kinky

*back to hunting down all 10 lords...*
Back
Top Bottom