Recent content by SaintRouge

1. SaintRouge

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I've been waiting for years, am still very excite.

Question: Where does one partake in the praise/prayers of the mod in hopes that it will be released before 2019?
  2. SaintRouge

Current Bugs as of 2014 for Sword of Damocles: Warlords

tumblr_m3gzkhzVm21r4xouyo1_500.gif

3. SaintRouge

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Yes, but you keep telling us that it is great without showing us that it is great, so as we anticipate its greatness, we don't get the leisure of not anticipating it like you.

THE ANTICIPATION HURTS, OH THE PAIN!
  4. SaintRouge

Alliance problem

It's world peace! Hallelujah!

Now kill them all!
  5. SaintRouge

Dumb A.I

Welcome to Warband.
  6. SaintRouge

Downside of the outlaws's friend.

Woah Computica, one amazing feature at a time.
  7. SaintRouge

The companions I'm making

Looks like my companion didn't make it as it's not on the front page, meh okay i'm still going to play this mod until it'll light my PC on fire.

Edit: @Frere Ane

80 Companions holy moly mini ravioli macaroni robin, I can't imagine the time it would take to code 80 Companions yet alone have someone write individual text, personality, and response to other companions.  :shock:

Double edit: I forgot to put in the first edit.
  8. SaintRouge

->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

LibSpit said:
    wiki-leak
    It's gonna be freakin epic!

Sounds about right.
  9. SaintRouge

->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

The mod works fine with 1.153 so don't worry about that, but how do you have 2 Warbands? Are you sure one's not the original M&B and the other the Warband? Also, thank you for saying please.  :grin:

(Steam) To download the mod, go to your M&B:W folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband), place the mod file into the Modules folder (if you don't have one make one), and bam you installed the mod. To install the patch you download it, go into your modules folder, go into the mod file, and place the patch files inside the mod file and overwrite the files, bam you installed the patch. When you start M&B:W and the launcher appears you click on the native button and you should see your new mod.
  10. SaintRouge

Although I enjoy the spectacle thinking surrounding the companions, I'd like to see game defining changes before I have a different ways to pimp my ho's.  :lol:
  11. SaintRouge

Well that's a good enough reason, sounds like a good companion to have around nonetheless.
  12. SaintRouge

Your companion looks good, but you probably could have fit all that into one post with the Modify option, but seeing as it's your first post(s) it's not really your fault, I didn't know about that option when I first joined.

*Constructive Criticism* I noticed there was a lot of periods ending the sentences making it sound pretty choppy, with knowing about the Modify option it may sound better if you take some periods out and maybe extend the sentence or just add comma's. I'm not sure if giving him at the get-go the best gear and stats available is the best option, Companions in Native were originally meant to be party members that you found and leveled up with you and allowed you to assign them set positions in your warband, and on paper that sounds good but of course in Native all the companions are just murder machines and chances are that's what it will turn out to be, but y'know I guess I'm just contradicting myself so give him all the armour and skills you want!  :razz:
  13. SaintRouge

Ouch, low-blow by Lib there.  :lol:
  14. SaintRouge

Computica said:
    SaintRouge said:
    So not to sound narcissistic or anything, but while editing my companion I may have used up the 40000 character limit. :mrgreen:

I had to take out some previously written stuff to make just enough room for what I wrote, so is it ok if I use this post to put in any more ideas I come up with? (pardon the double post)
    Sure put any ideas up you may have. What about this character limit btw?

Thanks Comp, it's good to know I can put any new ideas in that post.

So the story goes my computer wasn't connecting to the Internet, but after watching Braveheart I had another idea for my companion so I used my crappy phone keyboard (like I am now) to type out the final half of the A New Start, or whatever I named it, when my phone ran out of battery. So I had to start over from scratch. When I finished I was relieved I put down what I had in mind, but my content was quickly ended when it didn't submit and at the top of the page in red text it said my post was over the 40000 character limit. So I then thought it was my fault for embellishing so much, so I really trimmed down the new, er, chapter(?) and made it smaller. It appeared that I did not appease the TW forum Gods so they punished me with the limit again. So after getting rid of stuff from my original post to make room I made that post.

And that is how you answer a simple question in the most excruciatingly long and pointless post ever. They read sadly ever after.
  15. SaintRouge

So not to sound narcissistic or anything, but while editing my companion I may have used up the 40000 character limit. :mrgreen:

I had to take out some previously written stuff to make just enough room for what I wrote, so is it ok if I use this post to put in any more ideas I come up with? (pardon the double post)
Back
Top Bottom