Recent content by sagolik

1. Bug Reporting HQ

Got a new question. So i got word from pope to lead the next crusade and he told me to gather the generals. Is it possible to look up who the generals are or do i have to remember them from the window popup? Also when i talk to them i see no option for them to follow me on the crusade. Do i have to waste my influental points to make them follow me into battle? I dont understand this really sorry :razz:

And i have no quest of it either..

Ok i found a crusader camp. maybe this solves it all :smile: Thank you!

So i found something else. The ladders at "hierosolyma"? (probably misspelling it) seems bugged. The troops get stuck at the ladders.
  2. Bug Reporting HQ

Have been playing for a bit and i finally made the enterprise "wine" in rivacheg. Took me a long time. If you pay for information it says you will get 1496 from wine press. But when you buy it it says you will get 80 denares. Also i bought it and thought that maybe i will get the 1500 anyway. But in personal reports it doesnt even say that you have your wine press. And after a week when the money updates you don't get anything from the wine press. Also I thought that maybe now i can buy more "wine press" in other cities without having to go through the same hell again. But you still have to start over master it in other towns? Even tho i got the "excellent wine".

Okay so after a while the wine press shows up. But it says 109 denares :sad: And also the other questions still. Do i have to start mastering wine again really? Ok if i have to become master in other areas that i havent learned yet but if i want to pick wine press again i should be able to right? Without mastering it again which i already did.

Noticed another thing. In my colony "senja" I have about 15-20 shacks now and still have a limit of 40/40 population. Got stone castle aswell. Why is it not increasing? - Seems like the steam version did not want it to increase. I tried switching over to the moddb version and after i built another shack it went up to 45.
  3. Main Topic

I've got a question. I see that version 3.02 Is out and i downloaded the game from steam just now. But the version says 3.0 from steam. Is the steam version not updated to 3.02? The steam version downloaded much faster thats why i wanted to download from there. If it just says 3.0 but the 3.02 features and changes are there then i can still play with the latest updates. please tell me :smile:
  4. General Discussion

Hey got a question regarding wagon train. I made one from camp menu for 3k told him to accompany me and when i were in a city he were chased away by bandits and never came back. Now i cant seem to find him and i cant buy a new one in camp menu? Is it possible to get a new one somehow? Also when in town and if you are doing a lot of different things such as going to guild and the tavern. after a while you cant leave. So you basically have to go to tavern "save and exit" and restart the save.

//sagolik
  5. Media/Screenshots

gsanders said:
    @ Sagolik
        I'm pleased to see you using .77r01

I don't think there is any problem with using a cover picture from Perisno wiki.
        I use in fact that picture as the first (of 2) loadscreen on Pho v21r5, which I'm building now.

If you have any specific needs or issues PM me.
        I can give some tips or advice if needed.

- GS

Thank you GS for helping and always replying, even on my youtube page. I will definitely tell you if i come across any problems or if i have any questions. Right now the only one i can come up with is the Lords never defecting or joining your kingdom. also i have a question about phosphor. I've read about it and its basically a mod created by the devs from perisno and rigale? Using both Perisnos and  Rigales features? Is it stable? I really want to try it out but i need to know if its stable :grin:

//sagolik
  6. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Just a question. I read that vassals don't join your kingdom and that Its getting fixed next month. Just want to ask If you cant persuade them either? Im trying to improve relations with lords I want to join me but If thats impossible i might aswell stop doing that :grin:
  7. Media/Screenshots

Hello! I have decided to make my own playthrough series and this is the first one Ive made. I have chosen to playthrough your wonderful mod Perisno!
    Since i never have done anything like this before Im a beginner, both in playby and in editing videos. Episode one has been released and episode 2 will come up shortly :smile: There is a blackscreen in midvideo but just click the link to get to where it starts again. Also I was using a picture as thumbnail I saw you "Michadr" have. Let me know if its okay if I use that or else I will remove it :smile:
    Thank you!

8. MelsPerisno- Now for Version 0.76!

gsanders said:
    sagolik said:
    Hey!

I'm playing your submode and i love it! Persino is one of the best mods for Mount and Blade i've played. Now for v0.76, I have the problem with formations where the troops don't listen. I think "Follow Me" is now used as "Hold this position" and "Hold this position" doesn't work at all, the troops are just charging or running all around the map.. I have been looking around the forums and people have the same problem in the original perisno version. is there any fix for this in mels perisno or can anything be done about it?

//Sagolik

The fix is Perisno .76r2 or .77; in .76r2 formations can be turned off and in .77 the formations is a different version entirely PBOD Pre Battle Orders and Deployment.  Mels Perisno is built on the .76 turned in the 30th of August and is nearly two months out of date, which isn't much by Perisno standards but eternity in GS / Phosphor development time.  As Perisno .76 is and was intended to be a "Phosphor v20 series 'lite'", it shares code with v20.  Basically .77 was a response to issues with formations in .76 with more focus on rebuilding mission_templates for use in Phosphor v21 series, which is mostly unreleased. (around 12 people have seen a technical demonstration release).

Michadr usually needs about a month to publish updates; its likely he feels under appreciated so that may take a bit longer now.  .76r2 was released around the 25th of September, and Perisno .77 around 2 weeks ago.  The rest of the team has 76r2 source; I neglected to offer .77 just to rub the nose a bit as to who was lead coder, but its an exercise that has outlived its usefulness.  I'll release a Phosphor lite for Perisno .8 source to the other devs in I think 2-3 weeks, so that they can come up to speed for Thanksgiving.  I'll be removing features then; until it's down to an acceptable set of code.  Part of what stays is whether the team actually likes anything added since Robin's core last May; if so, more stays, if not, I can use winmerge to discard changes like a pro.  I'm good at that.

Unfortunately Mel has to use what is at the group repository.  It probably wasn't very clear which source is "safe" to use, but the one she used had Michadr's name on it and so she would have expected it to be a littler "safer" than something stamped by me.  I'm cool with that, but it also means fixes are slower to get taken up, as the code base tends to be a lot older.  Mel doesn't usually work deeply with source; she takes a finished game and uses Morgph's to edit by hand, a process that seems unusually difficult and slow compared to source code, but which takes somewhat less programming background to use.  Her mods tend to have a lot more flair for fashion and what I would call "local color"; theyre also ever so slightly more steamy, in a nice way, with women that are ladies and men that are their champions and worthy helpmates.  Its a wondrous layer of changes, which I'm keen to place in whenever I can get my hands on source (last one from her that I can find was end of March).  If I had her source I'd make one for her, while importing the gist of changes to Phosphor v21r5 or r6.
    Its not exactly a war between devs; I do share, maybe the most of any dev here except Michadr, and Michadr just has no time - mostly hasn't even come with a working PC all year.  I respect it, I was homeless once, 25 years ago or so, and all I kept with me was a blanket, a down jacket, and my computer.  I'd have cut my wrists before I lost my computer.  He has a roof over his head and a good job; maybe all these things keep him from getting serious about Perisno.  I'm pretty serious about making the code the best it can be, and not waiting one hour just to hype stuff.  It hypes itself when it works, and it works more often than detractors want to admit.  It had thousands of little breaks a year ago.  It has less than 100 now.  Doubtless adding so much new content is an exercise in bug hunting coming up.  Maybe that's why I'm looking for my "fearless 300", and not the 20-50K downloaders who only want a "finished" product.  Perisno will be finished in 1-2 years, or when Michadr gets married, or when the last dev lets the barn door slam on their behind on the way out.  Until then, "it's not dead yet".  But some things, like Mel's Perisno, or the Moddb page, or Steam support, are a little bit behind the forums.  Those will catch up eventually; certainly by Christmas.

- GS

Alright! Thank you for the information!
    I will download the original perisno for the time being and play that until this is updated and back to track :smile:
  9. MelsPerisno- Now for Version 0.76!

Hey!

I'm playing your submode and i love it! Persino is one of the best mods for Mount and Blade i've played. Now for v0.76, I have the problem with formations where the troops don't listen. I think "Follow Me" is now used as "Hold this position" and "Hold this position" doesn't work at all, the troops are just charging or running all around the map.. I have been looking around the forums and people have the same problem in the original perisno version. is there any fix for this in mels perisno or can anything be done about it?

//Sagolik
  10. [S] Scaedumar Mod - Beta version released

Hi guys!

I'm going to try out this mod now and looking forward to the new version when It's ready.
    Just a question. I'm trying to download MrEx&Robis add-on but since megaupload is down I can't download it. Maybe you could upload it somewhere else or did i miss something? :smile:
  11. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Elan§Morin§Tedornai said:
    Response to this:
    sagolik said:
    Raubwurst said:
    cyrileom said:
    Can't help you with mystery fief re-arrangement, but Gathering Storm comes with Diplomacy. If you get married, I believe you can ask your spouse if you think it's time to go independent. Otherwise, I don't know. There could be problems with Gathering Storm fief arrangement.

I'm sure there are a lot of villages unassigned to a lord or lady and as far as I've seen, they only get assigned if you ask someone who should get the fief.
    I have waited for a long time, too, but only if I ask someone about his or her opinion, the fief is assigned.
    Because of that villages, castles and towns which have been taken over by another faction and are not on your nation won't get a new lord/lady.

Hi!

Well then to my other question. If that indeed is the case, how will it be if other nations continue to fight each other? If they expand their territories, will those Castles, Towns stand empty? If that is the case It is a mayor problem in my opinion.

Thanks.
    :grin:
    That must be something new in the diplomacy. I remember that when I played this mod, a few months ago, the ruler of the faction quickly assigned any new fiefs - I actually created a whole game to see if I can earn enough favor from Rand and then seek him out to ask about Tear(helluva good business with spice there) and all of this before he assigned it to somebody else. Well I barely managed and he said
    no_angry_rage_face_rageface_meme_comic_flyer-p244420087477010675b73co_400.jpg
    . So I guess it's simply not possible to get it the easy way :grin: But anyway, that's how fast fiefs were assigned when I was still not in college.  :smile:

May i ask if it was the latest version of the game you played? 0.2.7?
    No one else that got the same problem?

I might have found another bug or problem.
    Right now I'm trying to recruit vassals for my kingdom as I left the White tower and recaptured the territories I requested from my previous queen.
    Now to the new bug i found. The nation of Kandor has no territories left. I noticed it while trying to recruit a vassal from them. He just stood still on the same spot all the time. He never moved even once. I was thinking why? Then i figured it out. It was because they had no territories left, he always said "I'm reconsider my next objective"
    So the problem is, the faction never becomes defeated?

12. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Raubwurst said:
    cyrileom said:
    Can't help you with mystery fief re-arrangement, but Gathering Storm comes with Diplomacy. If you get married, I believe you can ask your spouse if you think it's time to go independent. Otherwise, I don't know. There could be problems with Gathering Storm fief arrangement.

I'm sure there are a lot of villages unassigned to a lord or lady and as far as I've seen, they only get assigned if you ask someone who should get the fief.
    I have waited for a long time, too, but only if I ask someone about his or her opinion, the fief is assigned.
    Because of that villages, castles and towns which have been taken over by another faction and are not on your nation won't get a new lord/lady.

Hi!

Well then to my other question. If that indeed is the case, how will it be if other nations continue to fight each other? If they expand their territories, will those Castles, Towns stand empty? If that is the case It is a mayor problem in my opinion.

Thanks.
  13. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Hello!

I have been playing this mod now for a while and I just want to say great job so far guys!
    Anyway I might have found a bug or something. I'm currently a lord of The White Tower but have decided that it is time to continue alone and be king.
    So I just went down to The Seanchan Empire and took control over Semalaren, Rampore and Shon Kifar requesting them all to myself. Now to the problem. The Queen don't seem to make up her mind. I have been waiting for a very long time now for her to decide anything but nothing happens. Also when i visit Rampore and Semalaren now I can't garrison troops anymore. It's like she has already given them to someone else, but no one is in control of the city/castle.
    I'm on day 223.

Any ideas? :smile:
  14. Got some questions about recruiting lords

Okay!

Are you planning to make some changes for this computica or what is your opinion about it?
  15. Got some questions about recruiting lords

Hey guys! As far as i know you can recruit them by: Getting them out of prison. Asking them the usual way and try to convince them(either by sending emissary or if they are displeased with their current king) I find it very hard to convince them, or even get them into the conversation about...
Back
Top Bottom