Recent content by soul_jak

1. soul_jak

Some Steam Achievement Not Working

As the title says some achievements like "Entrepreneur" not unlocking.
  2. soul_jak

Look mom! I broke the AI

Don't be racist, nice SJW intro ... so 2020.
    Aww look it’s another grown man upset ?
  3. soul_jak

Banned? Again? Noice

It’s a joke

Maybe some of us just think that we should determine what kind of language is permissible ourselves and not rely on a company to do so
    Hate speech or racism is not okay. If u don’t it, like go back in time. Surprised ppl think it’s okay to openly make racist comments and they get upset when banned or muted like fr what did u expect to happen? This game is made by TW and has their rules like any game. If u don’t like either show some self control or go play sp and scream all u want cuz it will not change
  4. soul_jak

When will the broken servers get fixed?

No fronting, but this guy seems to have a pretty good understanding of the engine codes. TW should hire him asap.
    Legit fixed many crashes with the new update and new servers locations too
  5. soul_jak

[Video test-Debate-Poll] Bot Idle animations in closed-order formation.

Ideally, a bit of both would be great. Lower tier troops can be more casual, while top tier ones will be more disciplined.
    +1 maybe some stuff like in total war games like small jumps to hype up or some taunting and shield bashing when enemies are in sight, I don’t want every soldier to have the same idle animation makes the game look more lifeless want my bots to feel like ppl other then bots lol
  6. soul_jak

Bannerlord Online mod

This kind of justifies Taleworlds' slow development and seeming carelessness about their MP players' well-being.
    They know that if you eventually make MP fun, the players will come back. All that whining how the MP scene is dying can be ignored, because it can be revived at the drop of a hat.
    Lmao true
  7. soul_jak

please taleworlds adopt the bannerlord online mode

I just want tw to adopt the developers server cording capabilities into there mp team
  8. soul_jak

Queue System

Considering me and many others have spent dozens of hours of our life in that queue just to have a 3v3 id say it matters somewhat
    (They are not going to address any real problems anyways!)
    Stuck in 3v3 is the bigger issue as they have stated plus a dead game and crashing servers I’d say take priority over some numbers on a queuing screen
  9. soul_jak

when kicks get nerfed we need this and block stun sound

Idk tbh but I do know if u last sec block u do a deflection which gets rid of the stun all together just a bit harder to time with rotation swings which I guess is kinda cool
Back
Top Bottom