Recent content by saber777

1. Barter

To level up charm, does it matter how much items you gift in barter?
  2. Overpowered.

A lot of people are having this problem, its probably the most talked about issue so far. The devs are aware and on it, 1.0.4 was the first step in fixing kingdom steamroll issues i believe.

Alright, guess i'll start a new playtrough.
  3. Overpowered.

Did you start your journey in new patch 1.0.4?

No, started since the beginning.
  4. Overpowered.

I'm 17 hours into my playtrough and i joined the northern empire, the southern empire steamrolled across the map and killed every faction so now it's just fighting them...17hours is not that long into the playtrough for this to happen, anyone else have this problem?
  5. Resolved Crashes no matter what

Hi, can you please give me more specifics (quest you are following, certain part of map, etc.)? Most of the issues regarding quests and towns are fixed with the new patches. Please check and update me if you still have the same problem.

Yeah it was the army of poachers quest, thx for the reply!
  6. Resolved Crashes no matter what

Hi, i tried travelling to different cities or just waiting in the city i'm in but no matter what i do the game crashes and the thing that sends the crash data can't send the crash data, any help?
  7. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

i have a question, where do i get ships in warsword? don't see any towns where i can buy one.
Back
Top Bottom