Recent content by sabatonsky

1. sabatonsky

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Yes and given the reports regarding battle stability and AI "over-performance" that's the right choice to me.
    Oh dont worry Duh, i wasnt going to doubt the choice. not my place to do so. Just wanted to clear things out cause i got a bit confused
  2. sabatonsky

Do i understand correctly that, according to Tales #4, the 1.2.5 is a bit delayed and wont be coming out in november... aka tday or tomorrow?
  3. sabatonsky

Soo... any idea when this will be out?
  4. sabatonsky

Quick question: is Sturgia doing any better in nowadays Patches?
  5. sabatonsky

Patch Notes e1.8.0

When they say they will be patching the game after full release that is for bug fixes, don't expect and content. Last count there were 408 known issues on the known issues post. How long you think it will take them to fix that when they say defection problem is their #1 priority and someone has already posted a fix for it but yet its been 2 months and nothing. Hopefully the console work will get done soon they can get back to their abandoned PC testers who have worked hard for 2 years to get the game right. hopefully we won't be cast aside much longer.
    Defection bug, lords hoarding grain travelling at 1 speed, main character captain perks not working, half the policies dont work right, not minor issues that are still broken for months or years. I hope people know what product they will be getting for full release, certainty not a well polished product that's for sure---408 known issues-----. I've been sending them my date for over a year trying to help get shops running well for all of them and still sturgia sucks for shops and oil, wood and smithy are still an issue. only a year telling them and not fixed. And people wonder why we say mods will have to fix all the problems when months or years go by and things don't progress at a decent rate First year of game, amazing work by TW--months 12-18 just so so as thing slow down, the last 6 months, virtually nothing done and appalling work done
    hang on, hold your horses there cowboy.... 4 HUNDRED known issues, and its 1 month to premiere? Jesus Christ..... i knew its bad, but bloody hell....
  6. sabatonsky

Post Launch, which Kinds of Mods Will Be the Most Important to You?

Imagine a 18th century bannerlord with naval combat, open seas and colonies and stuff. That would be the best game ever. Something like a good Blood & Gold
    I think they are making some Napoleon Mod for bannerlord already, im not sure.... someone correct me
    EDIT: yep. they are making one. its called Sword and Musket
  7. sabatonsky

Post Launch, which Kinds of Mods Will Be the Most Important to You?

Even though its not available, my top 1 most wanted mod for Bannerlord will be, without any doubt, a Napoleonic War mod. alternatively 17th century one. generally smth with guns.
  8. sabatonsky

Patch Notes e1.8.0

@Duh_TaleWorlds Is it true that features like siege sally out missions and claimants will not be implemented in the release?
    @MostBlunted
    can already tell its true. Watching Artem video from gamescom (the one you posted somewhere else, Blunted) where he talks with an MP developer, and he confirmed that Claimants quests and sally out missions will be aded AFTER the release.
    EDIT: Artem also mentioned that according to the dev there will be a lot of feature updates after the release, so technically speaking the release on the 25th of october is not actually the full full release of the game, since features will be added. least thats how im understanding this
  9. sabatonsky

The console version of Bannerlord has more features like BANNERS

Him and his riddles :iamamoron:
    tumblr_mhbgvnVU741qbdumgo5_r1_250.gif
    European or Asian?
  10. sabatonsky

Bannerlord Full Release Date Updates

but gamescom needs big preparations. i don't think they have the time to fix the game.
    true. Maybe they will show the game on 1.8.0, and then they will get one or two more updates. dunno, honestly... i am a bit worried, though.
  11. sabatonsky

I mean, they still have 2 months, and some updates WILL come out... will see what they bring...
  12. sabatonsky

Did anyone else notice village delivery changes

They always delivered to towns, because thats where they sell their stuff, afaik
  13. sabatonsky

Oh boy...
    EDIT: so they have 2 months to polish that, which was unpolished, fix that which was unfixed... i have a baaaad feeling about this.....
  14. sabatonsky

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

I have a question about the new reinforcements deployment system. anyone had a chance of testing it? does it work?
Back
Top Bottom