Recent content by Rysborn

1. Rysborn

Why Do We All Have Fake Names?

Check the date of today and you will understand.
  2. Rysborn

Be a kingdom

At this stage in development Kingdom Creation is not implemented yet, so just hold tight.
  3. Rysborn

WHERE is it?

it comes out in an hour, it's 10 UTC, not GMT
  4. Rysborn

Do we need to download the game again? BETA to PROPER

Check the rest of the forum first, please
  5. Rysborn

About Early Access,No new promotional video?

Think it said somewhere they're not planning to promote EA, and they're planning to save that hype for full release.
  6. Rysborn

Discount for owning previous games(?)

Looking at the announcement I'm guessing you could purchase any m&b title on steam. I reckon it works if you buy the original M&B for €2,50 on humble bundle for steam and you'd get the discount, but that's a guess.
  7. Rysborn

No duel or battle

By the sounds of it, yes. They may be added at a later date, though.
  8. Rysborn

EA info from steam

https://steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/2084544594680066864
  9. Rysborn

Recommended Server Host?

I think they said at some point somewhere that you can’t host private servers in EA, but I have honestly not looked into that myself. Might be worth checking.
  10. Rysborn

Any last announcement or details..

7 days to april fools day my dude.
    They did post that on the 24th though, so luckily not 7 days to April fools.
  11. Rysborn

Bannerlord Download

Better get ready to download the whole thing from scratch I'm afraid.
  12. Rysborn

Where to buy bannerlord

Also, bigger mods have to go on Nexus because steam workshop has a size limit, and many would rather upload and download it as one file rather than in big chunks.
  13. Rysborn

Freelancer in early access?

Perhaps it's already been discussed, but do we know if the early access will allow players to sign up to a Lord's army, like in warband mods?

Its a very fun way to start a campaign imo
    There was a discussion about it a few days ago. Someone read back in a dev blog interview that the person said:
    "Definitely playing as a freelancer in singleplayer campaign. I especially love starting out in one kingdom and at one point leaving it to roleplay as a traveller."
    The problem is that this quote doesn't verify whether the integration of the freelancer function or him simply talking about being a mercenary (because that is in essence what a freelancer is; a hired sword), so I don't think there's anything known about this yet.
Back
Top Bottom