Recent content by ryozu

1. (Scroll key switch bug) I don’t quite, I complain.

1: Sword/main melee weapon
    2: shield
    3: Spear/secondary melee weapon,throwing weapon/range weapon
    4: Available/throwing weapon
    This is the way.
  2. The 22nd Battalion

tenor.gif
    Just kidding, good luck! (You'll need it.)
  3. Gibby's Video Thread

The game is sick but it has some huge flaws as well I don’t think I can recommend it in its current state, you have to join a huge clan or become a little cuck for a big clan to even stand a chance in the long run. It was some fun at start and if they find a way to limit clans to like 15 players at most I believe it has potential

Doesn't necessarily make for a good game experience if you're on the losing side, but isn't that the way an anarchistic world of might makes right should work? People form societies, and societies that are larger with shared goals between members are able to call upon more people to fight for them, thus usually ending up as the winners. Once a society grows large and powerful enough, it can enforce its own rules upon others.

Loners and smaller groups that oppose those rules usually get swept aside.

EDIT: I don't play this game.
  4. ?

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,386775.0.html
  5. M and OGL's list thread

I am deeply affronted at Sotamursu being the dream team commander for Finland.

That place should go to Cavetroll and me commanding at the same time and constantly over-ruling each other. Ends up being sheer tactical genius.
  6. [Weekly Event] IG Sundays - NEXT WEEKEND 07/07 - 14:00 BST

So is this UTC or BST 14:00? Countdown timer is according to BST 14:00, post says UTC.
  7. [NC2018] League Stage Week 3

Finland 8 - Russia 8

hvue5Tz.jpg

U44asRF.jpg

hpAKUoY.jpg

tdVophg.jpg
  8. JestServers.com Mount and Blade Warband dedicated server hosting US | UK | EU

Very unlikely, the site has been down for quite a while now and they reportedly haven't responded to any emails.
  9. [NC2018] League Stage Week 1

CarpeDiem said:
    ryozu said:
    Good game, probably would've lost had it been home and away.

didn't dinosaurs go extinct

What is dead may never die.
  10. [NC2018] League Stage Week 1

Good game, probably would've lost had it been home and away.
  11. A keyboard replacement for Warband and Bannerlord

Idea is kind of neat. I'd be concerned what the exact spacing of the three controllers is ergonomics wise, as efficient use would be much more dependant on hand size than a normal keyboad. Seems like it'd be liable to cause repetitive stress injuries to your joints and tendons if it doesn't fit your hand size very well.
Back
Top Bottom