Recent content by Tancred_de_Houdan

1. Tancred_de_Houdan

The Official Art thread

I keep wondering what is that brass thingie hanging from the guy's belt, but can not figure it out. It looks like a brass knuckle, but it only has 3 fingerholes and why would he carry one if he already has a sword and a dagger.
    It's a hanger for separate tools/keys :smile:
    For whatever reason, good luck... or perhaps he's just lost all the damn keys. Y'know... red key, gold key... all used up, see ? :grin: (Doom flute plays)
  2. Tancred_de_Houdan

The Official Art thread

Ghoulash
    ghoulash_by_finstabilized_deqiini-fullview.jpg
  3. Tancred_de_Houdan

The Official Art thread

"Lady with Crossbow"

dama_con_balestra_by_finstabilized_deg9n3y-fullview.jpg
  4. Tancred_de_Houdan

The Official Art thread

A drawing of some dude with a funny haircut and a dog.
    welcome__by_finstabilized_deeleam-fullview.jpg
  5. Tancred_de_Houdan

The Official Art thread

Inspired by a Swedish group involved in researching and reenacting "The Medieval Hunt"

huntsman_with_spear_by_finstabilized_dec0eg8-fullview.jpg
  6. Tancred_de_Houdan

Funny historic art

Haha! It almost looks like a caricature of an angry Asian fellow, but I guess it's just the slit, mail and reinforcement bars :grin:
  7. Tancred_de_Houdan

What pissed you off today? v. VI

Hypermarket opening times:
    Google: Open Now 8-23
    FB page: Open Now 8-23
    Main page: Open Today 8-23

Actual building with a paper sticker: 12-23

:smile: I am slightly miffed.
  8. Tancred_de_Houdan

General History Questions thread

Didn't button spacing indicate their regiment? I vaguely remember the Guards Regiments have differently spaced buttons in the UK.
    Could be practical too as you said, with the written documents... but it's safer to have a special container for those.
  9. Tancred_de_Houdan

Best-dressed Warrior

Ah, yes... Katze in a Mütze

Pretty cool, though. Like them feathers!
  10. Tancred_de_Houdan

What's on your mind?

Simple, nobody plays Hero Wars.
    :grin: Bots are people too, they play that and probably rate it aswell...
  11. Tancred_de_Houdan

What's on your mind?

I was thinking why a certain mobile game exists. Irritating ads with some goofy-looking dude as the hero and a bunch of dumb sequence-puzzles.
    Its one of those weird "other dimension liminal space woowoo" games where all negative criticism kinda is memory-holed :grin:
    Easier to find articles on how The Witcher 3 is awful, but not about Hero Wars...
  12. Tancred_de_Houdan

Write Your Poems To Here

I think it's more prose - a short story - than poetry. Nice story.
    You use the archaic "wouldst thou ..." but not consistently, changing between 'you' and 'thou'. My English teacher would scold you for that.
    Thanks! Is there a section here for short stories too? I think I missed it. I vaguely remember one, but I couldn't find it at the time.

Yeah, my thouses are a bit all over the place. But isn't "you" like a formal singular and also plural? I was lazy anyway. So scolding is appropriate :grin:
  13. Tancred_de_Houdan

Write Your Poems To Here

Do poems have to rhyme? I wrote a thing and voiced it too. lol weird accents galore.
    Lost a few braincells finding the right app to edit it with.
    Inspired by a few myths and legends :grin:

14. Tancred_de_Houdan

Say cheese: reenactment style

Greetings from the future! Where the hell is everybody? lol

I made a thing. It's a hat. I decided to make some stuff myself, I can learn stuff and save a wee bit of money.

eqscm.jpg
Back
Top Bottom