Recent content by Russe

1. Russe

Is it even worth it to be a Horse Archer?

i normali also play as a horse archer but in this mod that is almost impossible not so much because of the damage but the lack of acuracy even if you dont have the penalty for encumbrance and good archery acuracy is bad i know the mod is suposed to make everithing harder but at the same time it makes things more chalenging it also limits the build options i would like to know if there is a way to improve acuracy
    sry for bad writing can´t find the spell check
  2. Russe

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Archi the great said:
    Anyone know how to start the Coldbringer Quest? The Wiki seems to be outdated.Also I think there are more quests in this new version?

in rhyos castle speak to the maester

can anyone tell me where to start the quest for orphan-maker?
  3. Russe

hey does anyone know the name of the armour that gregor clegane is using? ive been loking for it al over but the items generated at stores seem alwais to be the same they dont vary that much no matter how long i wait...

ps: and in tournments ive been in 5 and the reward for the winner it alwais goldem plate armour...
  4. Russe

just a question im playing for the north and after some 40 days in game the north declares war on several countries like dorne and some of the free cities is there a way to avoid this? because the lords take a long time to get there and they are at war with so many kingdoms that they are scatered all over the place so is there a way to mantain the inicial diplomacy?
  5. Russe

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

wow that helm is awsome nice job count
  6. Russe

will a player from another faction be able to marry Margarey? and if so are there advantages like an alliance or a non aggression pact?
  7. Russe

William Wilkins said:
    AS AM I! Bend it how you like, Stannis is the true heir. and then Renly. :smile:. and If robert dies in this mod. I will make sure Stannis get's the throne as Lord Stark wishes.

But anyway, I check this daily, and can say for sure now that this is the mod I'm looking forward to the most
    Robert is dead in this mod  the mod starts after
    the death of renly
    great job on the new scenes and armours they really look great
  8. Russe

Dornishmen prefer round metal shields, spears, short throwing spears or the double-curved bows. The Dornishmen, are famous for their light cavalry and use their Dornish double-curved skillfully from horseback. Because of the heat, they wear lighter armor than in the rest of the Seven Kingdoms made of metal disks, sometimes decorated with copper, sewn in the manner of scales on the leather. To allow themselves to fight in the burning sun of Dorne, they wear brightly colored flowing robes covering the metal parts of their armor.[4]

I took that from here : http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Dornishmen

so maybe it`s not accurate but i think in the books when oberyn arrives in king`s landing it says that most of the lord are wearing that type of light armour
  9. Russe

bonez899 said:
    Is there an Alpha out yet, or even a beta?
    no there isn't its on the first page.
    I'm sorry if this was already bought up but e didn't see it i read that jousts are just for knights but the hound isn't a knight a he is allowed to joust so how will it be in the mod? are there like special permissions to joust from the king or do you really have to be a knight?
  10. Russe

i played a mod that in sieges both attacker and defenders had arrows refills from time to time unfortunately i don't remember the mod name... as to normal battles put more arrows in the quiver or just go to the chest in the spawn point.
  11. Russe

Knüppel said:
    Russe said:
    Hbo armour is nice except for the helm...
    Imagine Rodrik Cassels face when you hit him overhead with a Two Handed Iron Mace... then you know why they have those helmets :lol:
    Na I'm a north fan i wont be doing much of that xD IL probably try to see if tywin lannister does s*** gold or not
    even if I've read the book and know the smelly truth
  12. Russe

Hbo armour is nice except for the helm... in my opinion it takes a bit the feeling that northern soldiers should have but that just me.
    BTW great job you are doing everything looks great.
  13. Russe

Unable to Connect to any server no matter what mod, and native

I'm having the problem to i played native and MM just fine yesterday and now appears as error unable to connect to server i tried reinstaling version 1.134 and 1.143 and didn't work...
  14. Russe

Runtime Error - COMMUNITY, Y U NO HELP?

yesterday i played MM and native just fine and today when i tried to play again it appeared an error unable to connect to server
  15. Russe

Portugal Nations Cup Thread (Lvsitania)

Bem pessoal vou de ferias finalmente. Boa sorte com o resto da nation cup espero que consigam os 4 pontos que faltam.

cumprimentos
Back
Top Bottom