Recent content by Ruskor

1. Ruskor

[Beast #2] Division B - Week 5

Never tell me to shut up, I just responded in kind.
  2. Ruskor

[RM] Risen Manifest [EU]

heh
  3. Ruskor

When will you start doing something? [Tale Words]

I actually reported them in game.
  4. Ruskor

When will you start doing something? [Tale Words]

You've added a reporting system, how will this affect the game? Will you ban this trash forever? - I was tired of sponsoring a scam, I should have stopped doing it after Dayz but I really believed in you. I can close my eyes to everything but not to ping, I'm tired of playing Slow-mo. (Can...
  5. Ruskor

Block System Must Be Fixed

Hello dear developers, Can you remove this **** from you game? Its terrible works with 80+ ping.
  6. Ruskor

We are talking about disgusting mechanics and not add-ons
  7. Ruskor

Ye, its very sad.
  8. Ruskor

Dear developers, give me an answer when you fix it, thanks.
  9. Ruskor

Hello dear developers, im already played 1000+ matches and want to say you about block system. when you fix blocks delay? Or you dont gonna fix this? if not, just know, its horrible, when you think to block in last moment you get a hit.
  10. Ruskor

Royaume de Cintra

Good clan, positive guys.
  11. Ruskor

In Progress Team Balance And Bans [UPD]

Alright then, 5 min its fine i think. I can take a break while my ass burns from less experienced players. Thanks for you answer! Have a good day!
  12. Ruskor

UPD: My game is crash two times and i get the ban Crash (clickable) Ban (clickable) You are definitely joking. Cancel this stupid idea with bananas or add leveling up on TDM servers, and then at least more experienced players will appear in the Skirmish.
  13. Ruskor

UPD: This can be done differently, only players from level 30 can play in Skirmish mode and they can raise this level in TDM.