Recent content by Rungsted93

1. Rungsted93

Seriously when is the next update?

I do wonder what TW is doing, earning all that money from Bannerlord and the conversion rate to lira working in their favour must mean they're having a HUGE war chest at this point. And yet complete radio silence !
  2. Rungsted93

Been almost 5 months since the last substantial update

If they are working on a decent update, watch them release it at the end of this month to compete with Manorlords release date.

Seems like the Devs on Manorlords listened to the feedback Bannerlord got and implemented it into their game, such as actual dialogue interaction with NPC characters and a decent banner editor to name a few.
    *The "Dev" - Only one developer created Manor Lords, which is honestly nothing but extremely impressive.
  3. Rungsted93

Dear Taleworlds, Is there any way you can remove the 2048 unit cap on battle size for the game?

It would be nice if they could remove the engine limitation for modders, imagine the kind of rigs people are having now as well as the ones they will have in a couple of years. 3000+ Units should not be unrealistic at that point.
  4. Rungsted93

Need More Info Shields still look way too worn out

Summary: Has already been reported in the following thread but nothing has happened yet: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/v-1-1-0-beta-have-you-guys-noticed-how-shields-look-now.457188/
  5. Rungsted93

[v 1.1.0 BETA] Have you guys noticed how shields look now?

I'm still having this issue which is beyond frustrating!
  6. Rungsted93

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Nice patch!

Has the "bug" that made all shields look extremely used so you can barely see the heraldy been fixed?
  7. Rungsted93

Multiplayer campaign (Co-op)

There's a mod in progress, but progress is going slow sadly.
    But I agree TW should add it as a DLC with no pauses at all, if people don't like it like that just don't buy/play it. And if anything I would say no pauses would actually force players to work together even more as you need to think more strategically.
  8. Rungsted93

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Nice patch guys, credit should be given where it's due.
  9. Rungsted93

OSP Resource Bannerlord Creative Competition 2: Scene Design Contest Pack

The rules specifically stated that they would not be integrated into the base game.
    That's clear, but I don't understand why not. Could have custom loading screens for these scenes giving credit to the authors like "Created by XXX for the Bannerlord Creative Contest 2"
  10. Rungsted93

Banner Editor

I had missed the part about it taking him 4 hours to do... This is beyond embarrasing for TW! Laziest developers ever
  11. Rungsted93

Banner Editor

Bloc once again outdoing TW.... For real though how can you have such a poor banner editor in a game called "Bannerlord" ?
  12. Rungsted93

Please fix retreating enemies

How did they not catch this ? It even happens when fighting bandits... Very annoying
  13. Rungsted93

Please fix retreating enemies

Hello all, Since the full release, whenever enemies flee from a battle it seems if they're more than 10-20 you have to re-fight them in a second battle. This is quite annoying and I don't get the logic behind it. Instead they should become deserters or something like that.
Back
Top Bottom