• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Recent content by Runestone

1. Runestone

Still no Camels?! (Nov ‘21)

I've seen them in the market for a while.
    But it's not easy to find.
  2. Runestone

Need More Info When there are two companions with the same name

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Sure, I send a save file
  3. Runestone

Need More Info When there are two companions with the same name

Summary: When there are two companions with the same name Only one can be selected in the inventory menu. The other cannot be controlled. How to Reproduce: do not know Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Window 10...
  4. Runestone

Fixed spear issue, when?

Can't TW solve it by adding two effects?

1) If attacked and damaged by a spear, you will be pushed back.
    (This effect is already in the game. You can just apply it to the spear.)

It doesn't work if it's blocked with a shield or a weapon.

2) The spear is not disturbed by nearby allies.

I think this will improve the problem of infantry using the spearwall.
  5. Runestone

Just curious about this

Forum: Script version3.21.3a ENJOYMENTOFGAME -when asked if you play Bannerlord-

I love playing Bannerdlord *INSERT PATCH VERSION*. In this run I played *FACTION-NAME* and enjoyed *WAR/PEACE/WARAGAIN*.
    In fact, that's all possible play at Bannerlord. lol
  6. Runestone

Minor Factions

// TOO COMPLICATED Hashashins/Father of Night
    // TOO COMPLICATED - Slave Revolt

And this part is the end of the texts, the too complicated ones, sounds interesting but, i don't think they'll be in game, sadly.
    This shows the whole thing of Bannerlord.
  7. Runestone

Still No Fix For SLOWWWW Menus??!

Woooooooo that is too complicated.
  8. Runestone

In Progress After the main character falls in a manual battle, when using the speed mode, it is different from the normal mode.

Hello, i will inform the devs about the issue. If you can send a video of the incident i am sure it would help our QA team with finding the issue. Thank you for reporting it in.

A. Conditions for bug reproduction.

B. It's a bug. I compared speed mode to normal mode.

Even if the normal mode is left for a long time, the same condition with video.
    (Nothing happened)
  9. Runestone

In Progress After the main character falls in a manual battle, when using the speed mode, it is different from the normal mode.

Summary: After the main character falls in a manual battle, when using the speed mode, it is different from the normal mode. How to Reproduce: In a siege with an enemy size of more than 1,300, friendly forces destroy the opponent's 1 battering ram and 1 siege tower (player is a defender). If...
  10. Runestone

Big Problem With Economy (1.5.10)

Congratulations. I couldn't find a throwing spear other than a simple javelin for 962 days.
  11. Runestone

If not now, when?

Tbh, having so many hours and giving a negative review is like ordering food in a restaurant, eating 90% of the dish, then sending it back to the kitchen and say you didn't like it.
    You ordered fries and hamburgers, but only fries came out.

The staff at the restaurant said they'd give us hamburgers later, but they didn't come out even though.
    In this case, how about complaining that hamburgers are not served?
  12. Runestone

If not now, when?

I don't know much about the rules of the forum, but aren't posts- (Censored) punished?

Anyway, I already left a review a long time ago. I don't think TW will care about my mother tongue review, but at least I got a lot of recommendations from people who speak Korean.
  13. Runestone

(With Dev Replies) Development Now Feels Slower than Ever ... Do I Detect Another Code Refactor?

Floris is love, Floris is life.

I work in a production role for the campaign side of the game. This concerns the usual keeping track of decisions and tasks but also extends to design discussion and documentation. A lot of time goes towards organizing & attending meetings, taking notes, creating documentation & issues, following up with people and removing blockers.

Beyond that, the last couple of weeks I also dedicated some time to double check a range of localization related issues (and gave the german translation a spin), looked into modding related work with Dejan, worked on extending a number of mechanic overviews with a few of our designers to better inform design decisions as well as started preparing a bit of data collection that I hope we can do soon. I also like to keep track of the forums and other outlets to learn of and convey at least some of the sentiments.

This is more strongly related to combat and UI, but, yes, the Order of Battle and its associated mechanics are being worked on.

This wouldn't be related to OOB imo, but rather be a general matter of formation AI. Still we can @Dejan to add it to the community suggestion tracker :smile:

We are looking into dialogues and while there is no final decision yet, I personally think that for players that option has little to offer over "Something to discuss" (aka anything that would be added to it might as well be added to the latter which already holds some functionality).

There is no specific plan to make the AI follow the exact rules of the player across any particular system. Naturally, the experience can be improved either through balancing or the introduction of additional mechanics like better controls over prisoners.

Afaik mexxico worked on those parts, so he would be able to address the topic in more detail.
    Thank you for your reply. I'll be waiting for a better experience.
  14. Runestone

(With Dev Replies) Development Now Feels Slower than Ever ... Do I Detect Another Code Refactor?

You asked and I remember a number of users & topics that didn't really understand what refactors are.

The next patch is in its testing phase at the moment. Once it passes that and once we can push the current beta to live, it will be released. Regular patches, in particular, include a range of changes, so it is rare for the bulk of their duration to be dependent on a single issue. There is no smoking gun to point you to - we are fixing the issues discovered in testing while we are concurrently looking into the performance issues that players have reported.

You are welcome to ask me anything (ideally about the campaign) and I will answer what I can.
    About the unlimited AI army.

Do you have a plan to let the AI lord play on the same rules as the player or receive a lower bonus?

I mean, there's no point in a player defeating an army.
  15. Runestone

"Too complicated" to make

Swadians disagree.
    Stupid Butterlord and occupied cities hahaha
Top Bottom