Recent content by Runertje550

1. Runertje550

SP - General Suggestion: planning room in lords halls

well, or without beeing random, they could be included in the design of some specific places, like a war room in a few imperial places as they tend to have a very disciplined and organized theme, trophy rooms in a few Battanian or Sturgians places as they are more raider cultures, maybe harems in some eastern and southern places ? things like that :smile:

Yeah and Vlandia's room would be royal and more modern than the others.
  2. Runertje550

Mybe a bit much to put in every castle or town but if you could name one your capital and get add ons it would be cool

Well or maybe it's set random? Like one castle has a war room, the other like a feast hall, the other a trophy room? That would be even more amazing!
  3. Runertje550

big +1 for the family place !

a big +1 for your comment :smile:
  4. Runertje550

Yes a few adjoining rooms would be nice as well as a planning room I'd like a trophy room ( severed heads anyone) for weapons, armour and such
    and a sunken bath room with relaxing music.

Yeah! And my wife now has a baby and I don't even get to see him until he's older. Would be nice of you could select a family home where your family & clan always can go to when not doing anything and also watch your baby or something.
  5. Runertje550

SP - Scenes Suggestion: planningroom in lords halls!

Hi all, not sure if I should put this in Scenes or in Campaign so... I'll do both. Sooo, I have a suggestion for something that may be odd but I think it would be really cool. The lords hall in castles & cities don't really have any purpose as far as I know (except for having your own throne...
  6. Runertje550

Hi all, not sure if I should put this in Scenes or in Campaign so... I'll do both. Sooo, I have a suggestion for something that may be odd but I think it would be really cool. The lords hall in castles & cities don't really have any purpose as far as I know (except for having your own throne...
Back
Top Bottom