• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Recent content by RubbingMyAxe

1. RubbingMyAxe

Is a replay editor for all multiplayer matches still going to be a thing?

Last I heard about the replay editor was back in 2020. Dev said it worked like Age of Empires 2 recorded games. Basically it takes a snapshot of game state and then records network messages. When you go to replay, it starts at the snapshot and just reruns the recorded network messages.

So from that conversation, it sounds like it is still a feature that might get released.
  2. RubbingMyAxe

Calradic Campaign

I'll be there!
  3. RubbingMyAxe

Seasoned Taoge - Looking for Gangban...I mean Active Native Clan Actions [NA]

Since I was tagged here:

GK is mainly active on siege nights on GK TDM. We don't really do scrims or Bannerlord skirmish anymore, there wasn't enough interest to keep that going and it caused too much drama. The forum died a long time ago and we switched over to Discord. The app process is pretty streamlined nowadays, you make an application ticket on the discord and then if you don't cause a lot of trouble after a week or two we will probably let you in. If you're looking for organized clan matches and stuff like that though, that's not us in our current state. Maybe if Bannerlord ever bounces back we will give that another go.

We also don't do the forum "bantz" that the other M&B groups are into, à la @Alyss.
  4. RubbingMyAxe

Have the developers addressed custom game servers kicking at the end of each round?

It's definitely something on their radar, it gets brought up constantly. But there is no ETA on when they're gonna fix it.
  5. RubbingMyAxe

Bannerlord Online mod

That's just some chat mod. A reverse engineered and hacked server is a completely different thing.
    Check out Ultima Online free servers. It's a similar situation. A team of people created their own version of the game server that was compatible with the official client. EA never shut them down, which definitely seems like something EA would have done if they could.
  6. RubbingMyAxe

Bannerlord Online mod

Do you guys think concurrent MP players ever reached 650 globally? If so when was the last time? I am really curious to see what TW thinks about all this
    When EA first launched I remember seeing 900+ in the siege queue.
  7. RubbingMyAxe

Bannerlord Online mod

The most Impressive thing so far besides the coop element, is the fact that the server has over 500+ people on it without any problems and yet you try to have 120 people on a siege server and it crashes.
    Idk how they are doing it but it has my attention, imagine a mod like persistent world with over 500+ people... How epic would it be?
    It's probably less of an issue tracking people on the world map. You just have to update everyone's location along with their party info. Lag could just be smoothed out and wouldn't be as noticeable.

When everyone is in the same scene together, there is a lot more going on.
  8. RubbingMyAxe

Cant see any MP servers

Adding a server to favorites does let you connect sometimes if the server isn't appearing on your internet list.

Since you can't add the servers yourself, what you can do is get someone you know to rename their profiles.dat file, launch warband, create a character, and then add the servers you want to play on to the favorites list. Then they can send the newly created profiles.dat file to you, and you can use the character they created to access the servers you want to play on via the favorites list.

You could also use a hex editor to edit the IP of an existing favorite on a character, but that's more advanced.
  9. RubbingMyAxe

NA | Sunday Night Siege (SNS) - Biweekly

These are great. I look forward to the next one!
  10. RubbingMyAxe

In Progress Skala Landing - Glitchy spot abused by archers.

I had the map name wrong initially, it is Skala Landing.

This is the spot:

11. RubbingMyAxe

In Progress Really loud cav sounds on Siege.

Was just playing siege, and in the middle of the match suddenly many people on the server started hearing really loud cav galloping sounds. It happened a few times during the match for me. I recorded a short clip one of the times it happened. There were no horses around, yet it was the loudest...
  12. RubbingMyAxe

In Progress Skala Landing - Glitchy spot abused by archers.

Was just playing Skala Landing on Siege and there was an archer who kept abusing this spot throughout the match. It is blocked by an invisible barrier, so you can't reach the archer to kill them with melee weapons. Archers in that spot can shoot through the invisible barrier into the spawn...
  13. RubbingMyAxe

Siege maps needs to be made anti cavalry.

+1 for this. The most fun sieges I have had were special events where cavalry was banned.

G flag is the worst for this. In a highly contested siege where all other flags are taken, everyone will pick cavalry class and ride as fast as they can to the G flag. The number of horses becomes unbearable for infantry. Even if you kill the riders, the stray horses continue bumping into everyone and clogging up chokepoints.
  14. RubbingMyAxe

NA Siege Completed Sunday night Siege NA Jan 10th 2021

Doing this again tonight at 9pm Eastern.
Top Bottom