Recent content by RPINerd

1. RPINerd

F&S Bugs Thus far

Archonsod said:
    As I understand it, once you hit a certain point with a faction you can recruit faction troops from within towns by talking to the commander. These troops can be upgraded. The guys from elsewhere can't (beyond equipment).

Wow. Ok thank you so much, I wish there was a full manual for this.. cause that kind of stuff isn't explained anywhere :???:
  2. RPINerd

F&S Bugs Thus far

Archonsod said:
    Did you recruit them from a town, or from a mercenary camp?

..for F&S? I can't recruit from towns/villages.. am I supposed to be able to?
  3. RPINerd

F&S Bugs Thus far

Archonsod said:
    RPINerd said:
    None of my regular troops are gaining experience. The heroes and my character level fine but I've been in at least 50 battles and not a single recruit has gained any experience.
    Not sure if that's a bug or whether only faction troops level.

No my issue is that faction troops are not leveling, they are not gaining experience at all.

I can't get the whole img embedding thing to work.. but the troops are "European mercenary rifleman (recruit)" thats copied exactly from the game
    same issue with the infantry and cavalry as well

4. RPINerd

F&S Bugs Thus far

None of my regular troops are gaining experience. The heroes and my character level fine but I've been in at least 50 battles and not a single recruit has gained any experience.

Running Win 7 64bit
    F&S bought off Steam
Back
Top Bottom